Posted: 8 years ago
Kafi interesting episode tha yeh 
We got to see the many roops of shakti ... 

Shaktimaan no1 - apna Dilwala Rudra ... 

The shakti of prem - he uses the power of love to make shiva conquer his demons 

And to get leela to offer to save his Maya 

Shaktimaan no2 - the much beaten and bruised Shiva 

He faces his fears and battles with his own demons 

Of course he has a long way to go, but shuruat ho gayi 

Shaktimaan no3 - goliyon ki raas leela - nagin Leela 

Who believes that every good turn deserves another 

And every favor must be payed back 

This may have saved her life

For rudra will not be able to kill her 

If she brings his Maya back to life 

Shaktimaan no 4 : The shakti of brute force - intimidation and fear 

The devious hidden mastermind Augustice 

Jeet jiski bhi ho 

He has penetrated both the nagas and garudas 

And he will own the Amrit 

Maya memsahib to dekh ke achcha laga 

She is really beautiful ... 

Leela's fb that made her realise the Difference between rudras love - which keeps a dead Maya alive 

Vs dansh's love which can kill leela to meet his purpose 

The story took an interesting turn - with the naga blood theory 

So, I guess ab shuru hogi Maya ke poison ke antidote ki talash 

And the guru of the veshes is set to be the naga whose blood will be shed 

To awaken shiva's shakti 

And leela will remain alive to show her Leela ! 

While Maya will spin her Maya 

Aaj ka episode ko 8/10 

Jismain included hai: 

rudra aur Maya ke prem scene ka 1 number extra 

Aur leela ke dard-e-dil ka bhi 1 number 

Aur 2 number garudon a vardaan wale idea ke bhi 

nice post, arshi, but you got the name wrong, it's augustus, as in augustus ceser, and today we got to know proffesor rao's full name too, agasta parashara gautama rao, these are the names of femous maharshis, and i think thease names are significant to the story some how. as for shakti, shakti is shakti, there is no good or evil about it, all that matter is how and why are you going to use it. and yes, maya will be back.
nice post arshi
 but one doubt  jab leela ka khoon TM  ke sign me pada it show blue colors
 can i think shiv ane kuvh galat imformation di hai rudra ko 
about naagwali
 well lets wait n watch
 i still hope mere shiva ko ab negetive nahi dikhayenge

n i like ur idea  about naag muni bali 
 no doubt  love subse badi sakti hai
 maya (payal)  - really beautiful girl
Originally posted by Arijit007

nice post, arshi, but you got the name wrong, it's augustus, as in augustus ceser, and today we got to know proffesor rao's full name too, agasta parashara gautama rao, these are the names of femous maharshis, and i think thease names are significant to the story some how. as for shakti, shakti is shakti, there is no good or evil about it, all that matter is how and why are you going to use it. and yes, maya will be back.

Thanks for that, I did not get his name fully when i saw the episode.

very interesting - from maharishis he chose to be addressed after an emperor.

The three munis might signify - jal, agni and bhoomi  - and by taking on the name of ceaser he plans to conquer all?

I agree shakti is shakti - the good or evil lies in the use of the shakti, and not the shakti itself.

Originally posted by moniloveasya

nice post arshi
 but one doubt  jab leela ka khoon TM  ke sign me pada it show blue colors
 can i think shiv ane kuvh galat imformation di hai rudra ko 
about naagwali
 well lets wait n watch
 i still hope mere shiva ko ab negetive nahi dikhayenge

n i like ur idea  about naag muni bali 
 no doubt  love subse badi sakti hai
 maya (payal)  - really beautiful girl

Hmm, Shiva negative will be a terrible idea, and i doubt the writers would go there.

A negative shiva will be a terrible blow to Rudra and will really break him

I think the power of his love will revive shiva and the biggest weakness of garudas will become their biggest strength
Originally posted by Arshics

Hmm, Shiva negative will be a terrible idea, and i doubt the writers would go there.

A negative shiva will be a terrible blow to Rudra and will really break him

I think the power of his love will revive shiva and the biggest weakness of garudas will become their biggest strength

yes yaar i dont want shiva negetive .
 yes i agree withh u love is their biggest  power
Arshi good post I guess actual number given are only 4/10😳
Dr Rao ' Bholi surat dil ke khote, Naam bade aur Darshan chote,' Kya character hai wah wah!

TM's tattoo turned blue after Leela's blood drop falls on it. So is she third casualty of Naga Vish?

I am getting a feeling 6 Garud function normally at any given time. Dont know how 7 Garuds will protect 7 doors to protect Amrut. 
Maya ka 'chand fir nikla' ðŸ˜³ Ab antidote ke chakkar me Phir se Rudra in Naga guru den.
Writers keep shading skin of the story time to time.😲

Originally posted by seedhibaat

Arshi good post I guess actual number given are only 4/10😳

Sahi pakda - once again the story side tracks amrit ki raksha and goes to maya ki raksha - time is unlimited and mahakumbh unending

Dr Rao ' Bholi surat dil ke khote, Naam bade aur Darshan chote,' Kya character hai wah wah!

TM's tattoo turned blue after Leela's blood drop falls on it. So is she third casualty of Naga Vish?

I doubt it, I think it proves that shiva was right - naga blood activates garud shakti - so is shiva going to get a bath in naga blood, to awaken his shakti?

I am getting a feeling 6 Garud function normally at any given time. Dont know how 7 Garuds will protect 7 doors to protect Amrut. 

sahi baat, poora mahakumbh khatam ho jayega in saat ko saath karte karte ...

Maya ka 'chand fir nikla' ðŸ˜³ Ab antidote ke chakkar me Phir se Rudra in Naga guru den.
Writers keep shading skin of the story time to time.😲

isiliye to 4 number story and baki 4 tashan ko

Arshi,

After all the high falutin' concepts  we, especially Shruthi,  have been batting around here, Mahakumbh is beginning to  look like a gory tale of blood sacrifice and tinpot master villains, a cross between a spooky B grade horror flick and  a James Bond film about a megalomaniac set on world domination.

Augustus Rao, with those AK- 47 toting guards all lined up, and a  dim tent  with more zombie like guards in it, looked more ludicrous than scary.  What was it with that Ruritanian style uniform? He would have been more sinister in a grey business suit. He is also a remarkably wooden faced actor, which does not  help matters. And where was that, pray? I could not catch what Greyerson said, but surely it cannot be in the Mahakumbh grounds, where all this private armoury would not be allowed?

Rao  also seemed to have forgotten all about his earlier order, conveyed thru Greyerson to the 'Veshes, that Sector 53 should be cleared completely, thru bribery or mass killings. Maybe he has reconsidered and dropped that insane idea.

I did not see any shakti in Shivanand, but if he stops his OTT screaming and wailing,  for which I am sure he will get the critics' award next year, I would be most grateful.

Rudra looks blank and undecided at the same time, Tiwari looks silently bloodthirsty - I am sure if the bali  was to be of a fellow garud, he would be equally ready for it. Katharine and Thappadiya Mai are not worth even a mention. What a sorry lot these garuds  are!

What was it about Thappadiya Mai's garud chinna   doing a Shivanand and turning a vivid puslating blue when Leela's naga  blood drips on it,  only to regain normalcy when Thappadiya Mai spreads it a little with her finger?

I think the script is going to get more  gory and spooky as we progress, and God knows what the climax will be like. I hope they do not get an extension, and pack up as scheduled in another 10 weeks.

Shyamala

Originally posted by sashashyam

Arshi,

After all the high falutin' concepts  we, especially Shruthi,  have been batting around here, Mahakumbh is beginning to  look like a gory tale of blood sacrifice and tinpot master villains, a cross between a spooky B grade horror flick and  a James Bond film about a megalomaniac set on world domination.

Augustus Rao, with those AK- 47 toting guards all lined up, and a  dim tent  with more zombie like guards in it, looked more ludicrous than scary.  What was it with that Ruritanian style uniform? He would have been more sinister in a grey business suit. He is also a remarkably wooden faced actor, which does not  help matters. And where was that, pray? I could not catch what Greyerson said, but surely it cannot be in the Mahakumbh grounds, where all this private armoury would not be allowed?

Rao  also seemed to have forgotten all about his earlier order, conveyed thru Greyerson to the 'Veshes, that Sector 53 should be cleared completely, thru bribery or mass killings. Maybe he has reconsidered and dropped that insane idea.

I did not see any shakti in Shivanand, but if he stops his OTT screaming and wailing,  for which I am sure he will get the critics' award next year, I would be most grateful.

Rudra looks blank and undecided at the same time, Tiwari looks silently bloodthirsty - I am sure if the bali  was to be of a fellow garud, he would be equally ready for it. Katharine and Thappadiya Mai are not worth even a mention. What a sorry lot these garuds  are!

What was it about Thappadiya Mai's garud chinna   doing a Shivanand and turning a vivid puslating blue when Leela's naga  blood drips on it,  only to regain normalcy when Thappadiya Mai spreads it a little with her finger?

I think the script is going to get more  gory and spooky as we progress, and God knows what the climax will be like. I hope they do not get an extension, and pack up as scheduled in another 10 weeks.

Shyamala

True shyamala, a most unconvincing villain we have here. 

A man who both shiva and tiwari consider their guru, was the supremo! 

It seemed to be in mahakumbh that he has set up his hq and a sad statement on tiwaris administration that such a setup exists and his CCTVs have no inkling of it. 

I don't think the script is spooky, gory yes, part comical and part childish, and scattered all over the place like a little boy lost, just like our rudra 

I still am waiting for the logic of bhairavi beating shiva black and blue

As for sector 53 - I guess rao didn't really mean it, he just want to scare the vesh father son by letting them think they were sandwiched between him and the nagas 

The garudas are rendered inane and at times insane 

Shiva - poor manish ji,

Waise if vesh are nagvansh, then Maya is a nag too, haila ab Kya hoga