SRIDEVI Praying for daughter JHANVI'S Bollywood debut

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Sridevi is known to be very protective of her kids, Jhanvi and Khushi. The wife of the Bollywood producer, Boney Kapoor, was recently seen the Sri Kalahasti temple, Kalahasti in AP to attend a special pooja held in her elder daughter's name.

Sridevi was accompanied by Jhanvi, for whom the pooja was being conducted. As per the temple sources, the actress was conducting the Sarpadosha ceremony.

The Sarpadosha pooja is conducted to influence the prosperity and health of the individual in whose name the ritual is conducted, in a positive way. Thousands of people visit the temple every year to conduct this pooja.

Ever since Jhanvi made her fashionable debut in public spotlight, there are rumours floating around that she would be making her Bollywood debut soon. It looks like her mother is making sure she gets all the divine luck and prosperity needed to make all the right moves.Sridevi will be next seen in the Vijay-starrer, Puli, a Tamil fantasy flick that is touted to be one of the costliest movies ever made in India. She had gone to temple after having completed the latest schedule of the shoot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sunny Deol's son is also making his debut soon. 

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Sunny Deol's son is also making his debut soon.

They'd make a good pair. #SameNose.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If the girl actually has good talent she will do well, cz she is certainly not a looker..
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

If the girl actually has good talent she will do well, cz she is certainly not a looker..

Considering that fish lips is in ur DP, you have no clue about what constitutes as good looks. πŸ˜‰
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Considering that fish lips is in ur DP, you have no clue about what constitutes as good looks. πŸ˜‰

considering I have one of the most talented young actresses in the current generation in my DP I know what I am talking about πŸ˜†
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another teenager star kid.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Painted_Lady thumbnail
I read the tile as' Sridevi playing for..'' πŸ˜† It sounds logically more correct actually. πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Has she signed a movie? 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some people never learn...