India-Forums

   

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #04 (Page 88)

pulchra IF-Dazzler
pulchra
pulchra

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4537

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by pulchra



ah, oook))))

so you're never call first to your friends?
red line: probably because of you have more interest than near friends)) and the far your friend the more you miss and want talk...but who close to you, you maybe think that i will talk with in any time))heeeh))so no need pay attention))

changings is always good!! hope your parents won't think long time))

lol I used to but they were busy na thats why though not to disturb them ..

actually not only with friend I dont talk much with my cousin whos very close to me ..

lol maybe you re right about the red part ... I do miss them especially my child hood friends I dont have contact with them except one .. but then she too busy OuchLOL then some in india .. used to spend time with them like I do here ... but no not even single msg ... before when we didnt talk one  day we will miss but now some are busy and with some no contacts 

and now here u guys re here na .. who know one day some of u might miss or the whole gang .. I m really scared Dead

even don't want think about it



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi-Mano-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Joined: 30 July 2014
Posts: 4242

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-


I really hate complications in friendship
I just want to be clean and expect the same from them
If I feel its not worth it
I stay away rather than fighting
It happened once in school
But later I gained experience from it
Luckily my friends are good

black this is what every friend should do .. if we re like this then we will expect them to be like this na .. for this they dont change themself right .. only me used to do that I mean keep quit and got hurt Ouch
I have been very lucky.
I have a lot of good & close friends, I like my colleagues and we share things, we spend time together off-duty...we are like a big family..and I like that!
I have never had a situation that someone close has betrayed my trust.
There was an incident a long time ago...but for me, once the trust is gone, there is nothing left Ouch


Edited by Fimiramak - 13 May 2015 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi-Mano-

pulchra IF-Dazzler
pulchra
pulchra

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4537

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by pulchra


killing smile


Where do u find these picsLOLLOL
Its cuteTongue

these pics from korean chat application)))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 58993

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-


I really hate complications in friendship
I just want to be clean and expect the same from them
If I feel its not worth it
I stay away rather than fighting
It happened once in school
But later I gained experience from it
Luckily my friends are good

black this is what every friend should do .. if we re like this then we will expect them to be like this na .. for this they dont change themself right .. only me used to do that I mean keep quit and got hurt Ouch

Thant means they are not meant for u
Don't waste ur time on themOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 58993

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-


ha..ha..LOLLOL
Me too loving it
Its refreshing too
Thanks to my luckWink
Now I can do JDJ editsLOLLOL

lol when I read my comment I though I really gone crazy yeah LOLLOL but then me toh really crazy ROFL

yeah after long time na .. now me too excited for jdj edits .. no thanks for uncle ji LOLLOL

How much I struggled 
Why will I thank Uncleji
I will thank my download softwareLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 58993

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulchra

Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by pulchra


killing smile


Where do u find these picsLOLLOL
Its cuteTongue
 


these pics from korean chat application)))

Oh! cute onesWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

I have been very lucky.
I have a lot of good & close friends, I like my colleagues and we share things, we spend time together off-duty...we are like a big family..and I like that!
I have never had a situation that someone close has betrayed my trust.
There was an incident a long time ago...but for me, once the trust is gone, there is nothing left Ouch

black same  here ... I will talk with them but not trust or care for them .. that doesnt mean if they suffer from any health problem .. then toh as a human every one will care .. help 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr--Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


Thant means they are not meant for u
Don't waste ur time on themOuch

u re right Ouch

with one I already stopped talk .. with other I have still contact but we dont talk often .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr--Mano-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi - Picture Gallery *No Comments*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Thushi   Replies: 114   Views: 6985

Thushi 114 6985 07 June 2015 at 10:06am by Thushi
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi -Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 35   Views: 2959

-Mano- 35 2959 02 June 2015 at 9:21am by Thushi
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #05

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: Thushi   Replies: 464   Views: 6111

Thushi 464 6111 27 May 2015 at 11:20am by pulchra
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #03

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Thushi   Replies: 1194   Views: 11647

Thushi 1194 11647 04 May 2015 at 10:52am by Thushi
Shivangi Desai next onTujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi!

2 3 4 5

Author: Thushi   Replies: 38   Views: 1290

Thushi 38 1290 30 April 2015 at 10:34am by Thushi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index