Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #04 - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago

so you're introvert too?

long time i thought that i'm introvert, but everyone told me that it's impossible...well...don't know even
Masha,
you & introvert. Hard to imagine.
Originally posted by Thushi

I m not reserved .. but like u said before I dont know them I wont talk like I do normally .. sometime even hard to get a single word from me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and u know what especially my parents get irritated while watching tv .. I talk there too non stop .. ๐Ÿคฃ

That I can see๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -Mano-

Yes it takes me time before I talk to someone
Even in my hostel
I just talk to 2 to 3 people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
(IF is the exception๐Ÿ˜‰)

aah, i see!! and no one offend on you?? because of you don't talk with them?
Originally posted by pulchra

me too))sometimes...if i don't like visitors i'll be keep silent))))but if i like them...poor they...they will go with headache))

when do you understand that you can show your real in front of someone?

oho I m very quit because I dont like them or I dont know about them .. otherwise I keep quit to let other talk when visiters come ๐Ÿ˜†

I dont like to show diff faces ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

if I dont like I say it in their face even though I know its hurt them .. but by one friend it took lot time to tell her what I feel because I know she will get hurt I somehow couldnt do that 
Originally posted by Thushi

I m not reserved .. but like u said before I dont know them I wont talk like I do normally .. sometime even hard to get a single word from me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and u know what especially my parents get irritated while watching tv .. I talk there too non stop .. ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘ahahaah!!great!! bu how you can watch tv or movie without any comments!!! it's sooo boring))ahaha๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -Mano-

That I can see๐Ÿคฃ

oye how can u see u re toh not here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago

aah, i see!! and no one offend on you?? because of you don't talk with them?

May be
I don't know what they think

But if some one talk to me I talk well
Just that I don't initiate the talk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘ahahaah!!great!! bu how you can watch tv or movie without any comments!!! it's sooo boring))ahaha๐Ÿคฃ

no yeah not when I m watching tv ... its other way when they are watching .. me toh bored na  nothing to watch on tv 

and I cant stay quite ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Oh Mira busy days for you
So finally you are free
You have shift tomorrow also...

Jogging soo much time
That's good
But what prank ...
No, next shift on Saturday. But I have done so many shifts lately that maybe I don't have to go if someone else is available.
Prank = my bosses old uniform + glue + his closet...
Let's just say; either he has a good sense of humor, or I'm dead... ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Fimiramak

so you're introvert too?

long time i thought that i'm introvert, but everyone told me that it's impossible...well...don't know even
[/QUOTE]
Masha,
you & introvert. Hard to imagine.
[/QUOTE]
sometimes i read some magazines in salon, for example...and there are some tests there...so i was twice introvert in 2 different magazines))))that's why i started to think that maybe i'm introvert...but my mom so laughed when i came and told to her: "Mom, i'm introvert!"๐Ÿคฃ