Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #04 - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Last shift - it was like everyone died in my arms and I was like what the hell..🤢
So many bad accidents & seizures in one shift.

I cannot imagine the pain.Some days are worse than others I guess. Somethings are meant to happen and we do not have control over that.

Originally posted by varshu27

Masha, it's horrible to catch a cold. I thought u were still playing strip poker with Ashish.😆
Sush,how u been?
Cold - I understand 😊
Strip poker with Ashish - 😕 ...Would someone please explain ...
Originally posted by pulchra

yeah, but now feel better...but can't speak)))everyone around me are happy today))silence))😆😆

oh god because of this they are happy but u re toh sick na 

at my home they get worried when I m silent ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

A drug addict - alcoholic... 😡 They can do anything.
Ambulances are so expensive because of special equipment

ooouuch!!!!!!! and what happed with him after? cought police???
No, he is in intensive care.

hhmmm...after all, now have to care about him...and why so many stupid ppl in the world...

he is a child artist I dont know much of him but he was last year in jdj .. came for special peformance .. seems like this year he is going to participate ðŸ˜‰
Okayyy 😛

I cannot imagine the pain.Some days are worse than others I guess. Somethings are meant to happen and we do not have control over that.

I know, it is just the feeling of not able to help and when it happens over and over again...But lets forget about that.

Cold - I understand 😊
Strip poker with Ashish - 😕 ...Would someone please explain ...

yes-yes, cold...uuufff...don't like such feeling...although everyone try to feed me something tasty to raise my mood😃😃

strip poker not with ashish but ranveer)))- nothing interesting, it was just my imagination which Madhu wanted to know

hhmmm...after all, now have to care about him...and why so many stupid ppl in the world...
Yes, but I still hope that he recover.
Mira, 
Masha is a very good card player. In her imagination, where she is with Ashish, she starts out playing strip poker.😳 You can imagine how it would progress.😆😉
Originally posted by Thushi

oh god because of this they are happy but u re toh sick na 

at my home they get worried when I m silent ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

in my family i'm something like live-radio)))always talk-talk-talk))) so they usually happy when i lose my voice))