India-Forums

   

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #04 (Page 27)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59004

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulchra

 
Ooohh...terrible students... Why they wanted to rag you? 

When I was pretty young too..I worked like a teacher in summer camp... Children in my group looked more older than me and higher!!))  I'm 158 cm)) was sporty camp...basketball teamsLOL

They thought I am a first year student
So was trying to boss aroundLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-pulchraThushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

btw partner did you liked paros voice .. me toh didnt Ouch

I am yet to see 2nd ep
From 1st one I thought its like DD's(Madhubala) voice
Paro's voice should be soft
She never raises her voice
Even when she is angry its never like yelling
Same case with Rudra
Its too tough to match his voice

lets see .. I didnt liked in first epi Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-pulchra-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59004

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-


LOLLOL

so me only one who did .. LOLLOL maybe u too school time .. college time WinkLOL

NeverLOLLOL
Other than my Bro's friends(two)
I have never spoken to anyone
Mine is all girls school
and collage to same
Its only when I started working 
I spoke to my colleaguesLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-pulchraThushi

pulchra IF-Dazzler
pulchra
pulchra

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4537

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

btw partner did you liked paros voice .. me toh didnt Ouch

Yes-yes,  me too don't like of paro voice... Not suits her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh you guys know what happened with me when I worked in hospital I mean internship 

there were another one who was there doing internship a boy  .. we both were always together ... one  whole day I was with him .. first nurse sent me with him to birng pertience from another floor .. then toh whenever he went to do somework he asked me then me too went .. after the work when we all were in talk they were talking about us yeah .. gossip AngryLOLLOL me toh hated it .. they even talked that I m his GF ShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-pulchra-Mano-

pulchra IF-Dazzler
pulchra
pulchra

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4537

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by pulchra

 
Ooohh...terrible students... Why they wanted to rag you? 

When I was pretty young too..I worked like a teacher in summer camp... Children in my group looked more older than me and higher!!))  I'm 158 cm)) was sporty camp...basketball teamsLOL

They thought I am a first year student
So was trying to boss aroundLOLLOL

Aaahhh,  I understood ))) here it's not popular practice)) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-Thushi-Mano-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Joined: 30 July 2014
Posts: 4242

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Me leaving now... I start watching Tamil RR Day Dreaming
Good night, see you tomorrow! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pulchraThushi-Mano-

pulchra IF-Dazzler
pulchra
pulchra

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4537

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

oh you guys know what happened with me when I worked in hospital I mean internship 

there were another one who was there doing internship a boy  .. we both were always together ... one  whole day I was with him .. first nurse sent me with him to birng pertience from another floor .. then toh whenever he went to do somework he asked me then me too went .. after the work when we all were in talk they were talking about us yeah .. gossip AngryLOLLOL me toh hated it .. they even talked that I m his GF ShockedShocked

What the...?))LOL
Awful guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi - Picture Gallery *No Comments*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Thushi   Replies: 114   Views: 6992

Thushi 114 6992 07 June 2015 at 10:06am by Thushi
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi -Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 35   Views: 2962

-Mano- 35 2962 02 June 2015 at 9:21am by Thushi
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #05

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: Thushi   Replies: 464   Views: 6126

Thushi 464 6126 27 May 2015 at 11:20am by pulchra
Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #03

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Thushi   Replies: 1194   Views: 11651

Thushi 1194 11651 04 May 2015 at 10:52am by Thushi
Shivangi Desai next onTujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi!

2 3 4 5

Author: Thushi   Replies: 38   Views: 1293

Thushi 38 1293 30 April 2015 at 10:34am by Thushi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index