Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #04 - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pulchra

Ahahahaha '!!! If it was true...and he was looking like Rudy...I'll be sooo happy)))))) 
Anyway,  now I don't know how I should talk with him...because of I still don't like him πŸ˜†

lol u dont like him poor him.. ermm soon u might start to like him😳 who know  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw we reached 50th page πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Thushi

rangeela copied a scene from RR πŸ˜²πŸ˜†  btw there to she did that too paro and her too she πŸ€£ only her character name is diffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and dharma become Rudy & that too milk bath πŸ€£

btw me read in article there will be new entry in BS .. but why so many girls for priyam babu .. bechara lakhan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She must have become expert in applying poison haldi 🀣 
Ya dharma said water will spoil the face have to wash with milk. Our poor Rudra had no idea abt home remedies πŸ˜† but still nothing happened to Paros skinπŸ˜†
I have started loosing interest in BS but Ashoka is fun to watch sometime πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Madhu_4u

Dont worry even Paro did not liked Rudra in the starting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

well said not only paro there are lot of tele heroines who didnt liked the hero in the start.. then they were the one who felt for those heros πŸ˜†πŸ˜† typical fl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† even in real life also happens ..

So the climate similar with Australia?? 
Dont no never been to Australia but I guess its winter there also

well said not only paro there are lot of tele heroines who didnt liked the hero in the start.. then they were the one who felt for those heros πŸ˜†πŸ˜† typical fl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† even in real life also happens ..

Nooo...He is ugly...maybe it's sounds rude, but I can't be with ugly guy

🀣
But Rudra was handsome at the beginning... And this guy is..🀒
Oh u cant do anything for the face but  you can adjust a bit πŸ˜‰
🀣
Originally posted by Madhu_4u

She must have become expert in applying poison haldi 🀣 
Ya dharma said water will spoil the face have to wash with milk. Our poor Rudra had no idea abt home remedies πŸ˜† but still nothing happened to Paros skinπŸ˜†
I have started loosing interest in BS but Ashoka is fun to watch sometime πŸ˜†

lol well me too think she must have become expert πŸ€£πŸ€£

what water will spoile not only poor rudy even me had no idea about this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw me want to ask dharma why nothing happened to Paro bhaisa skin πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. she seems expert in this so will definitely get an answer na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

started to loosing interest that toh me too .. they totally changed whol story .. and now this become priyam babu show πŸ˜†

update na whenever u find anything hilarious like this πŸ˜³

Nooo...He is ugly...maybe it's sounds rude, but I can't be with ugly guy

ok .. then I cant say anything .. but if he is a good guy then toh u  might feel bad in future who know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago

lol well me too think she must have become expert πŸ€£πŸ€£

what water will spoile not only poor rudy even me had no idea about this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw me want to ask dharma why nothing happened to Paro bhaisa skin πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. she seems expert in this so will definitely get an answer na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

started to loosing interest that toh me too .. they totally changed whol story .. and now this become priyam babu show πŸ˜†

update na whenever u find anything hilarious like this πŸ˜³
@ bold: May be because of the special touch of RudraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Afterall he was the protectorπŸ˜†

BS they have made Lakhan a villain and priyon a typical playboy heroπŸ˜†