AA 04-08 May 2015 Discussions

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Meenu Akka for the update :)
Shocked when Revathy asked to Vignesh about her coming back to him. But he himself had called her in past. Let's see what he replies. 

Shakti started loving Revathy more these days. Love their chemistry. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.
I am confused revathi looks at him - does she like him? At the same time she tells Dinesh that she will come back. I am lost totally what does she want.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates peepzs ..

This week seem to be moving little slow
Natashastent thumbnail
I don't understand why nowadays there are more scenes of Revathy and Sakthi as opposed to Andal and Azhagar esp. since they are the main characters. They are the cutest pair. Revathy and Sakthi are nowhere closer to them. I kindly request the director to show more cute or romantic scenes of Andal and Azhagar. I hope the director takes our request into consider. Andal and Azhagar rock and are truly the best.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natashastent

I don't understand why nowadays there are more scenes of Revathy and Sakthi as opposed to Andal and Azhagar esp. since they are the main characters. They are the cutest pair. Revathy and Sakthi are nowhere closer to them. I kindly request the director to show more cute or romantic scenes of Andal and Azhagar. I hope the director takes our request into consider. Andal and Azhagar rock and are truly the best.

i don think like that .. i fell like    show is balanced ðŸ˜•...

btw  i m posting here after a long time i guess...😆...hello  everyone ðŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ravi for the update. 
Why this trust in Shakti Revathy life. Hope Parvathy does these things to bring SR closer.