Qubool Hai

4th May-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Part 1

MJ asks Shaad if he thinks Shashi Kapoor is alive. Shaad says am sure she is alive coz her death is at my hands. MJ reassures they wont spare Shashi Kapoor and that they have increased security at every airport including India. Right then Shashi Kapoor arrives in new avatar. Shaad says thats why i am in India, heard she is here. MJ tells Shaad if she comes here, she wont leave. Next flight to Dharmshala is in 4 hours. U can rest or leave for the domestic airport. Shaad says heading to the airport. Ahil and Sanam-2 reach the airport. Sanam-2 is super excited about her flight. She says Paris will be waiting for us, lets rush. I need to shop a lot. Ahil says we are going to Paris, we will shop there. Sanam-2 says am Nawab Begum of Bhopal, i can shop wherever i want. Plus you dont have any luggage, so need to shop. Who will lift the luggage. She calls for coolie. Ahil is shocked. A fellow passenger gives the trolleys to Sanam-2. Ahil self thought, buy whatever you want Sanam-2, just let me off. Need to reach domestic airport. Sanam-2 walks inside the airport and Ahil follows. Right then breeze blows and Ahil feels Sanam's essence. Camera pans to where Sanam is standing but in veil. The wind is blowing and her veil is about to open up but Ahil misses as he turns away. Sanam feels Ahils presence too. Ahil wonders why his heart is beating so fast and that why he feels as if his Sanam is nearby. Sanam-2 comes to Ahil and asks him to move. They walk off and Shaad-Sanam move to opposite direction as well. Shashi Kapoor is on the phone and is greeted by someone on the phone. She says am here but dont think can sneak out so easily. The man says all arranged. U will get a packet in front of u. She spots it. The man asks her to open it. She does. There are some clothes and a time bomb. The man says so i guess you agree this is a dhamakedar welcome for you. This will ensure you easy entry and a message to the world of your re-emergence.  Shashi Kapoor comes to the Ladies Room and enters a stall. Attendant asks for ticket. Ahil gives and attendant says this is domestic ticket. Ahil apologizes. Attendant asks him going to two places. How. Sanam-2 starts fighting with the lady. Ahil takes the boarding pass for Paris. Meanwhile Sanam-2 asks her pass too. Ahil moves away. Sanam-2 asks for her seat near window. The attendant says ur luggage is overweight. Sanam-2 starts to crib. Ahil says take the luggage, we will pay for extra. The attendant informs security about Ahil's suspicious behaviour.

Part 2

MJ checks the list of passengers who arrived from Pak to India. He checks CCTV  footage and spots Shashi Kapoor. Right then Security personnel tips him about Ahil.Shaad-Sanam are walking when Sanam excuses herself. Ahil-Sanam-2 are walking behind them and Sanam-2 cribs about luggage. Sanam is in the washroom where Shashi Kapoor is changing. Sanam thinks that why i feel like my heart is beating after ages. Why feel like someone close to me is near. Sanam is standing at the stall outside Shashi Kapoor who is decked up in airhostess attire and has the bomb planted in her uniform. The door to the adjacent stall from Shashi Kapoor opens and Sanam enters that just as Shashi Kapoor steps out. Ahil gets an idea and tells Sanam-2 that she is looking so stressed out and that she needs to freshen up. Sanam-2 agrees and tells Ahil to wait for her. Shaad watches Sanam-2 walk past him and turns and looks at Ahil. Sanam-2 is in the same washroom and standing next to Shashi Kapoor. Sanam-2 calls out to Shashi Kapoor and says i feel like i have seen you somewhere. Shashi Kapoor is stunned. She says am an Airhostess, must have seen me there. Sanam-2 reads luggage tag and its Pak and says i was in Pak, maybe saw u there. 

Shaad-Ahil are waiting side by side. Shashi Kapoor feels like Sanam-2 is some agent. She takes out a knife. Ahil asks Shaad about time. He tells Ahil. Shaad says sorry but i have Pak time. Ahil says you are from Pak. Shaad asks why so surprised. Ahil says have a heart-to-heart bond with Pak. 

Part 3

Shashi Kapoor is about to stab Sanam-2 when Sanam-2 turns and asks her about shopping places for Paris and Shashi Kapoor tells her ur kajal has smudged. Fix it. Sanam-2 turns and Shashi Kapoor is about to stab her when Sanam comes out of her stall and all three are standing side by side. 

Precap --- Ahil and Sanam chose same pair of ladies shoe in the store and their hands touch.Both look at each other but Sanam's face is covered. Sanam-2 is busy shopping and Shashi Kapoor puts the bomb in her bag and a store boy comes and tells them to evacuate as there is rumor of bomb.  

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 May 2015 at 10:29am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rrashoKaren7731sangeethbalaShopnilaadiya1714aimfradadolcevida.Harini.samicutejyoti06

.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top