ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have observed that IF has so many coding errors🤓

1)The time of posting should be as per Indian Standard Time. But it is 11 hours 30 Minutes behind 

2)If you see the "The following member(s) liked the above post " list ,there should not be a coma after the last member name😳

3)Like PMs and Buddy Requests I feel there should some kind of alert for scraps also. Sometimes we miss it which leads to misunderstanding among friends😭

4)Whenever any thread completes 150 pages there should be some auto locking mechanism so that nobody can post in the 151st page. I think someone has to lock the thread manually🥱

5)Whenever we change the DP sometimes it reflects and sometimes does not

P.S.- Purely based on my observation. May be I am wrong.
P.P.S- I didn't know that chewing gum mixed with alcohol is a god binding agent😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!!
PPS apka bilkul sahi hai 🥱
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yep IF have these problems 🤔..i suggest you open this post in the comments and suggestions section ...may be these problems can be fixed 😳
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very true
Yaar
IF ka problem hai
Tum suggestions mein topics bna de
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes monika... IF has these faults.. 
Ur r right!!! :/
Fortitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_a

I have observed that IF has so many coding errors🤓

1)The time of posting should be as per Indian Standard Time. But it is 11 hours 30 Minutes behind 

2)If you see the "The following member(s) liked the above post " list ,there should not be a coma after the last member name😳

3)Like PMs and Buddy Requests I feel there should some kind of alert for scraps also. Sometimes we miss it which leads to misunderstanding among friends😭

4)Whenever any thread completes 150 pages there should be some auto locking mechanism so that nobody can post in the 151st page. I think someone has to lock the thread manually🥱

5)Whenever we change the DP sometimes it reflects and sometimes does not

P.S.- Purely based on my observation. May be I am wrong.
P.P.S- I didn't know that chewing gum mixed with alcohol is a god binding agent😕

👏Good Obsevation. point number 3 is so true😊

Chewing Gum is made of a gum base which makes it sticky and chewing  increases saliva and decreases the effect of alcohol on your mouth(it may save you during a breath alcohol test😉)

Edited by anuradha_2009 - 8 years ago
manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah...

Meri debugger

Lol...same field...same feeling
😆
Edited by manuzz - 8 years ago
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Very true yaar! dimag ka dahi kar dete h IF k ye saare loche...1st & 3rd point par toh IF ko urgnt hi action lena chahiye. 😊                                                                      @PPS! Pehle promo aane par Shivi ne b yehi dou8 kiya tha...tb use b yehi bola tha ki, alkoholik or smookers jst apni brth frsh krne k liye chiwnGum use krte h...unhe test se koi matlab nhi hota...waise b, moi ne suna h ki daaru kadvi hi hoti h. 😛
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U Can't call it bug actually ... coz bug Tabh hoga when dey implemented dese things n dey are    not working fine n giving error ...

Last point u can say is bug coz i hv faced this problem no. of tyms...

3) Point ..Yes dey should implement dese Things..many hv suggested dem these things... but I think instead of Pop Up's there should be mechanism dat it only reflects on Scrap menu in Red color dat new Scrap! ..coz handling so many pop-Ups can cause problems...

1) Point may be cause of International users also ..according to them ...I dun know...

2) Its quite Okie to differentiate names ..coz many hv (.),(-) included in deir names so Comma is just a delimiter ...nothing wrong in dat...

P.s. mera view Point hai bas 😛
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice and minute observations dear...
About time and coma i dont think so its a big problem
But I really think there shud be a scrap alert also, bcoz usually i dont see scraps or its better to say i forget to see scraps, that seriusly leads to misunderstanding... I agree to this point
And Ya right, after completing 150 pgs, there shud be an auto lock...
But i think so that this thing is ignored most of the time bcoz members of IF follow the rules of shifting to next thread after completing 150 pgs..
M sure agar members ne ye rule follow nahi kiya hota to der must have been a system of auto lock to thread..
So this is my opinion...
And also thanks for making such post..
I hope these minute changes shud be executed