Guys we should thank SBB and KP

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
KP is the only celebrity who although is media shy, considered his fans feelings and allowed the media in his wedding due to which we fans were able to be a part of his big day. Otheriwse no other celebrity allows the media although they pledge to be media friendly.

Secondly, Only SBB was the media which appreciated Karan and his PR team for handling this event so well and managing the media also so well.

Otherwise SBS once again only tried to find negative things and capitalize on it (yesterday's hot news where they showed the clip of the PR scolding the media).

Thank you Alygoni and the other members too who kept us updated time to time about KP's marriage.

I think we should thank both KP and SBB for this.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes. 😊
I think we should thank Aly Goni too. He and his gang updated all the stuffs in regular intervals. πŸ˜›
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup a big thank u to kp , aly , sangy , sbb for wonderful coverage  and even forum members who kept updating like live updates on forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks to aly kp and sbb all. it looked like live 
kiran_kartik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree. Though Karan's family maintains a low key when it comes to media and it was strictly a family affair, we got to witness the wedding. Thanks to karan, aly , sangy and SBB
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i completely...a very big thank you to KP...Aly...SBB...Ankita to make us part of the wedding...my respect and love for KP increases even more with this gesture...he made us part of our lives and i am really proud to be Karan Patel fan...

I wish from my deepest heart to Karan-Ankita...a very happy married life...

Wow...time passes so fast...its 2 days after Karan-Ankita marriage...thats real fast...sometime i wish time freezes especially for such special moments of lives...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A big thank u to Karan,Aly,SBB.
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very big thank you to all the parties involved especially KP and his new wife for allowing fans to be part of their big day! Thank you so much... respect.

Also a big congratulations and I wish you all the happiness ahead.

@TM you should tweet this to KP and Ankita!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Karan is NOT the only celeb who has allowed media for weddings..!! There were many...i hv seen them before..πŸ˜ƒ..And i feel so lucky tht out of my  5 TV favs,i could see most of wedding rituals of  2 of them-Karan Patel n Arjun Bijlani-coz of they allowin media in their functions..πŸ₯³

But yes extra spl thnx to Karan bhai coz v knw hw media treated him time n time again...Yet he ws super sweet enough to let media to present in his weddin fns-for Fans...n also thnx to Aly n gang-who kept us kinda live updated with all fns n final thnx to SBB for good coverage too...

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A big thanks to Karan, Ankita and their families for allowing media for wedding..
Heartfelt thanks to Aly, Sangram, Natasha for updating fans with baarat pics and videos...
Thanks to media for covering almost entire wedding and reception
very big thanks to forum members and reeno(@seredipity)  for marriage thread and posting all pics and videos..
love u all.. πŸ€—