Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Sinsui awards parth ,niti,ky2 winning total 6 awards!

Ara... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Check the link for the winners list...its the official site so i think its true!😊
 Technical categories-
storyline -Kaisi yeh yaariyaan 
makeup-Kaisi yeh yaariyaan 

Juric categories- 
Youth Icon(Male)- Parth Samthaan
Serial(Youth)-Kaisi yeh yaariyaan

Votice categories-
Fresh Face(Female)- Niti Taylor 
Debut Jodi- Manik and Nandini  Edited by Ara... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I read too on fb page but I was waiting till someone official retweet.
If its true I m sooo happy
Congratulations PaNi and ky2 team.
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The page is not opening on my fone... Pls write the winners on this post
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
Ummm.. are you guys sure that this is original because firstly when I googled "Sinsui TV Awards Show 2015" nothing came up. Actually "Sansui Colors Stardust Awards 2015" came up - which is not the TV one. 
Secondly, look at the website, it says ...weebly.com... and that is a website making site in which websites can be made in any format of liking. 

I am not sure if this is original or not, has anyone seen the awards show or anything like that. I am sorry to disappoint you if you were really happy to see this (so was i when i first saw it) but I just wanted to clear my doubt.  

Anybody know about this?? ðŸ˜•
Ara... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CrazyMe_04

Ummm.. are you guys sure that this is original because firstly when I googled "Sinsui TV Awards Show 2015" nothing came up. Actually "Sansui Colors Stardust Awards 2015" came up - which is not the TV one. 

Secondly, look at the website, it says ...weebly.com... and that is a website making site in which websites can be made in any format of liking. 

I am not sure if this is original or not, has anyone seen the awards show or anything like that. I am sorry to disappoint you if you were really happy to see this (so was i when i first saw it) but I just wanted to clear my doubt.  

Anybody know about this?? ðŸ˜•

Don't know about all this!!...i saw it ...so thought of sharing it...lets hope for the best!!😃
nandini-sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't open the page...
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw this on twitter too but no one can say whether its official or not.. but lets keep our fingers crossed and i will be so freaking proud. lol
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I too have doubt because last time it was told that manik and nandini won an award of most stylish youth couple in Telly style awards but when I saw the awards their was no category about it so this time I too have a doubt... Edited by Dhariya_ - 8 years ago
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The show will be aired on SAB tv
 I really hope this is real this time..i want Parth and Niti to receive awards.lthey deserve it 
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...
Celebrations🥳

Congo 2 KY2, Parth and Niti..

Thanks for sharing😊