Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The first video is lame, Anushka can't pull off the diva expressions. But WHOAAA THE SECOND PROMO IS HEALLUVA AMAZING. Was that kid from Happy New Year? He totally stole the show in the promo and Biru and Anushka's story looks so violent an intriguing. 
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharpener

OMG love it, especially the background music.

like you said, the 2nd promo and this one, bloody awesome. i have absolutely no complains about biru's hair. hell sharpener, no complains for anu as well. yes she ain't that glamorous, but she will win all with her performance. i hope so. she was outstanding in NH10. i am counting big on her here. 

i can't wait till next week to see this one on big screen...hit ya flop...no worries!

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

"Nice to meet you" wow!...I wonder if the makers are releasing the good stuff now because I'm suddenly feeling more optimistic about this film.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aahh I just LOVE these!! <3 They r pulling out the Aces now!! 
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

šŸ‘šŸ¼  jhakaas! 

Nice to meet you is jhakaaas... but i dnt knw why but i feel that movie will not work on box office ...
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Watch what Ranbir Kapoor replies to Anushka Sharma when she tells him that he looks funny' in this dialogue promo from director Anurag Kashyap's film Bombay Velvet'.

The scene is set in the Bombay Velvet club, where Anushka Sharma as Rosie Noronha is a jazz singer. Ranveer Kapoor is the street fighter Johnny Balraj, rising in the ranks of the crime world.

Johnny is suited, booted, shorn and groomed to a fare-thee-well. But Rosie finds his look funny'. She tells him he looks like the comedian Johnny Walker.

Johnny doesn't take the comment as a compliment and responds in kind to Rosie. What does he say? Watch it below:

Watch: Ranbir Kapoor's Johnny is a man to fear in second Bombay Velvet' trailer

Directed by Anurag Kashyap, the movie is based on Gyan Prakash's book Mumbai Fables' that explores Mumbai in the early 1950s and 1960s.

Bombay Velvet' is jointly produced by Phantom Films and Fox Star India. It will release on May 15.

Catch another dialogue promo on the next page.