Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 (Page 7)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
BEAUTY  INSIDER  GET SONAM KAPOOR'S CANNES RED CARPET LOOK

GET SONAM KAPOOR'S CANNES RED CARPET LOOK

BY ARSHIE CHEVALWALA

Old-world-glamour-made-modern is L'Oral Paris beauty expert Namrata Soni's moodboard for Sonam Kapoor's red-carpet strut at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival. Think velvet-finished skin, a vibrant red pout (courtesy, L'Oral Paris' new matte and gloss collection) and a metallic cat-eye.

ELLE: Tell us how to replicate Sonam's Cannes' look.
Namrata Soni: The first step to perfect make-up is good skincare. Apply a moisturiser and let it sink in for 15 minutes before you wear foundation. Once you've got a good base, blend a dark brown eyeshadow on your eyelids; try the Color Riche Le Ombres in Chocolate Lover, Rs 850. Bring some drama to the classic winged eyes with the Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H, Rs 875 in Sapphire Blue. Remember to draw the outline first and then fill in the colour, it's easier this way. Swipe two coats of volumising mascara for fuller lashes and finish with a dash of lipstick, like the Color Riche L'Extraordinaire, Rs 950 in Orange Tempo.

ELLE:  What's the trick to picking the perfect shade of red lipstick?
NS: If your skin has warm undertones, choose an orange-based red, or go with a blue-based red, like wine or burgundy, if you have cool undertones.

ELLE:  How do you make your eyeliner last long in summer?
NS: Ensure that your eyelids are not greasy. Also, apply a thin veil eye primer on your lids before you begin putting on any make-up. 

The Cannes Film Festival begins May 13

http://elle.in/beauty/insider/get-sonam-kapoors-cannes-red-carpet-look/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha fan1maha70Sugar9.00touch_of_pinkibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I love Sonam's look. The hair is always spot on with this girl. So beautiful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesmonu_tan

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

What should Katrina Kaif wear on the Cannes red carpet : My Wishlist! 

May 7, 2015  EatTweetBlog 1302 reads 0 comments

Cannes 2015 will see Katrina Kaif walk the prestigious red carpet for the first time. And everyone, including me, is so excited to see what she will wear for her big debut.

A lot of Katrina fans reached out to me asking me what I would like to see her in. And even though I was hesitant at first, because there are a gazillion designers out there that she can pick from, I decided to compile some looks that I would personally like to see her in.

So here we go!

1. Gowns galore!

Katrina at the recent L'oreal event stated that she's not going at Cannes to make a fashion statement and wants to be her own self. So keeping that in mind, I would love to see her one of these quintessential red carpet gowns, which are high on bling, high on femininity and high on glamour. Love the ombre red sequined gown! And how pretty is that sequined bandeau detail Oscar De La Renta gown, no?

If she feels like doing something a little more fun, I would love to see her do one of these looks. Not a lot of ladies wear prints on the carpet, so it would be fun to see her do a printed gown. I also love the modern vibe that this yellow crop top gown exudes. And lets face it, Katrina would kill in that black strapless Zuhair Murad. Edgy yet pretty.

2. Cut it Short

Katrina loves to wear flared dresses. They are cute, they are girly, they are flirty. I would love to see her rock these couture dresses on the red carpet. It is still so glam and red carpet appropriate and a departure from your everyday gowns. She can make a bold statement yet remain true to her personal style. Agree? I love the center Elie Saab dress.

3. Desi Girl

I'm not sure if Katrina will go Indian this time at Cannes (I really wish she does, since she has two red carpet appearances), but I would love to see her do one of these looks. I intentionally didn't pick any saree looks cos Sonam and Aish have done them already. This Sabyasachi lehenga is so pretty with the plain black long sleeve blouse adding just the right amount of modern edge. I love this Anand Kabra look. The long jacket with the patterned pants is perfect foriInternational red carpet appearance. Lastly, how pretty would she look in this draped Anamika Khanna ensemble with that embroidered waist band. Trust me, it was very hard to choose a Anamika Khanna look that has already not been worn by Sonam.

So, here are some of the looks that I would like to see her in. Do you agree with my choices? What would you want to see her in? Let us know!

P.S. Whatever she eventually wears, I'm sure she will make our hearts skip a beat :)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Pinkvilla's Cannes Special : Sonam Kapoor's Red Carpet Looks over the years + Our Wishlist 

May 2, 2015  EatTweetBlog 6776 reads 21 comments

Sonam Kapoor is Bollywood's legit Fashionista and has been making us proud with her amazing red carpet presence at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival for 4 years now.

When Sonam was signed as the new face of L'oreal back in 2010, it drew a lot of media attention because she was the only second India actress (after Aishwarya) to represent this international brand. And that's a big accomplishment.

And with Cannes 2015 just around the corner, we thought it was befitting to have a walk down the memory lane and refresh our minds with her Cannes journey thus far.

2011:

Your first appearance is always special and crucial as it sets the bar rolling for the rest of the looks to follow. I was eagerly awaiting to see what she would wear to her first big Cannes premiere and oh boy! did she live up to my expectations? Well, she exceeded them. This Jean Paul Gaultier gown was everything I could wish for. It was couture. It was grand. It was memorable. A lot of people took issue with the detail on the back, but I absolutely didn't mind it.

Her other two looks were a sequined Cavalli number and a white gown by The Row. I really loved The Row look with the green Chopard earrings and the Princess Leia hair, but the make up kinda brought the whole look down.

2012:

Next year, she gave us three looks. Her first look was a bold printed Naeem Khan. The red carpet saw her do a romantic gothic look in Alexander McQueen. And finally she wore a strapless red velvet Dolce and Gabbana number.

I remember feeling disappointed with the McQueen look... may be because I was comparing it to the Gaultier look... but looking back, I kinda love the whole look. 

2013:

Cannes 2013 celebrated 100 years of Indian Cinema. And Sonam did her first Indian look on the carpet this year. She rocked a lace Anamika Khanna saree with an embroidered floor length jacket with made it red carpet ready. What got more attention was the nose ring which had polarizing reactions. I, for one, loved it. Loved it so much I wish it was bigger. This is probably one of my favs from her ever.

She also wore a custom floral print Dolce and Gabbana dress and a lace lehenga by BFF Shehla Khan.

You also gotta give it to Sonam for always promoting new Indian designers. Remember the polka dot Masaba saree and the conceptual pant saree by Huemn by Pranav and Shyma with Suhani Pittie earrings. So cool

2014:

2014 saw Sonam have a flawless Cannes track. She had a modern princess moment in a giant Elie Saab couture gown. And then gave us another major Anamika Khanna moment in a draped blush pink saree with a caplet. Dyinggg!

She wore two more Saab looks. A light blue Couture gown for the Chopard party and a red lack back gown for media rounds.

Coming to this year, I'm expecting great looks from her! Duh! Here are some of the looks that I pulled for her. The look I would, personally, wanna see her in.

We have seen her do grand gown looks, so I wish she would switch it up with a couture jumpsuit this time. Wouldn't it be fun? I still want it to be grand and memorable, but in a sharp jumpsuit. Here are my picks!

If she goes Indian, I would love to see her rock some Manish Arora. His eccentric Indian lehenga looks would be super fun on the carpet. What say?

Also, I would love her to do some edgy stuff this time like this Gaultier gown. Or a bold color or print like the Balmain looks I pulled out for her.

So, which look has been your favorite thus far? And what do you think of our wishlist for her? What are your expectations from Cannes 2015?

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
would love to see Katrina in the Zuhair Murad gowns and Sonam in the Jean Paul Glautier attire.

maha70 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Jewellery by Gehna.

In Costum Ashi Studio, Jimmy Choe shoes and jewellery by Shruti Sushmafine 

Edited by Meherbaan - 08 May 2015 at 7:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollymirchineha fan1FilmiDhunSugar9.00

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan