Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 (Page 69)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Shreya/ Hajmola- You are soon going to be accused of being a closet Katrina fan who is trying to post horrible pictures of gorgeous Aishwarya just to divert the attention away from your frozen Kat Evil SmileLOL

I didnt want to jump into the quicksand. But after I saw remarks like how Ash always gets it right some Ghajini memories needed a rejig. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaan_Darling_rogerrocks

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Day DreamingLaal pari(red angel)

Edited by _kiara17 - 14 May 2015 at 1:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BreatherHollymirchijoyce_kHazardousMeherbaanibelieveinpink

Pharma3 Senior Member
Pharma3
Pharma3

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Pharma3

^Yes I may have those in stock just like you have MID accounts in stockTongue

Do you want some. May be you might need . LOLWhatever makes you happy and come out of  delusion and may be you might stop attacking members who are against your bot.. Queen oh sorry beauty queen. This website and the forum is not your own. Just becoz you worship the soil where your queen walks doesn't mean others have to do the same. Don't try to impose your thoughts on others. 

No I don't need multiple accounts Pharma3/Noman whatever your name is LOL you be happy creating them Wink

It was YOU who jumped on my throat and told me not to compare Katrina with  "The Aishwarya" so it's YOU who needs to stop attacking members and getting out of that bubbleTongue

EXCUSE ME!!!  Do you even know what you are talking. I don't need to create multiple accounts to put across my point. Well again as I said whatever makes you happy and satisfied. Why only noman all the accounts who hate katrina kaif has been created meDead. As though I dont have any other work .

Bold: agreed, for once you are honestSmile

Thank you. At least I am honest unlike you who do not want to accept that you are delusionalLOL

So you admitted that your only work is to hate on Katrina, have fun Smile

look who is talking about delusions, doesn't suit you to lecture about it, if I am so are you Tongue

As I said whatever makes you happy. At least I don't jump from twitter to india forums to pinkvilla justifying and doing bhajans of their bud..queen all day everyday unlike othersWink

I am not on pinkvilla and not giving bhajans on twitter but if it gives you pleasure and satisfaction and you will be at peace if I agree to all this then okay let's say you are right LOL

at least I fan girl while you create accounts to only bash rival of your deepu Wink

Well whatever makes you happy and convinced that I create multiple accounts. I don't care. I don't have to clarify to a nobody whose primary duty here is to intimidate and ridicule the members who are against the bot...queen. 
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@Pharma3
It's you who ridicule and attack members and telling them what to say and what not to say, so look at yourself first and then talk about others.
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I didnt want to jump into the quicksand. But after I saw remarks like how Ash always gets it right some Ghajini memories needed a rejig. LOL

Ash has hardly got it right LOL  No one is denying that she is gorgeous but her fashion sense has always been a disaster..Infact, she works her gowns mainly because of her poise & confidence..Like last year, i hated that golden one she wore..She still managed to do well mainly because of how she carried herself..If we just had to look at their fashion sense, then Sonam is unbeatable here..She has had misses too but when she gets it right, she is brilliant..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breather

Pharma3 Senior Member
Pharma3
Pharma3

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Katrina Kaif totally nailed her #CannesFilmFestival debut in Oscar de la Renta http://ow.ly/MVciJ 

Retweeted
Favorite
Follow
More
Embedded image permalink

GULAL pariDay Dreaming(Pink pari)LOL

Hollymirchi

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged

CANNES 2015: KATRINA KAIF STUNS IN LACE FOR HER RED CARPET DEBUT

1. Indian24News
  3. Entertainment
  5. Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif Stuns In Lace For Her Red Carpet Debut
Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif stuns in lace for her red carpet debut
14-5-2015 04:13

Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif was an absolute winner on the red carpet at the 68th Cannes Film Festival.

Katrina Kaif, who made her debut this year at the French Riviera, picked a gorgeous black lace strapless Oscar de la Renta evening gown on Day 1 of the festival.

Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif Cannes 2015, Cannes 2015 Katrina Kaif, Katrina Oscar de la Renta gown, Katrina Cannes, Katrina Cannes dress

Katrina let the gown do the talking as she posed with ease and confidence, accessorising her look with danglers and a sparkly bracelet. She finished it off with side parted red hair with slight waves.

Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif Cannes 2015, Cannes 2015 Katrina Kaif, Katrina Oscar de la Renta gown, Katrina Cannes, Katrina Cannes dress

Katrina Kaif was joined by Hollywood actress Julianne Moore on the red carpet and was seen posing for selfies with the Still Alice' star.

In Pics: Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif stuns in black

Earlier in the day, Katrina pleasantly surprised us with a monochrome look from Milly - black and white cropped top with a hint of sheer worn over a layered white skirt with a sexy slit.

Though this is Katrina's first year at Cannes Film Festival, we think the lady has outdone herself by playing it both - experimental and classic with her red carpet look.

http://www.indian24news.com/entertainment/cannes-2015-katrina-kaif-stuns-in-lace-for-her-red-carpet-debut/11624-news

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Breatherjoyce_kfitoori_kudi

Pharma3 Senior Member
Pharma3
Pharma3

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged

@Pharma3
It's you who ridicule and attack members and telling them what to say and what not to say, so look at yourself first and then talk about others.

What a joke!!!ClapLOL. Coming from crystalWinkDo you even read your posts and the comments by the members.ROFL

Sugar9.00

Go to top