Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: B-TEX

But, when one reminds you the other.. that means the other is the original. 

btw B-TEX  is supposed to reduce the itch na ? aapke posts tho give Khujli to others here on IF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hi MogliπŸ€—
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Rashmi Nayak @rashnayak  1 min.1 minut siden

Katrina Kaif looking every bit glam in Oscar de la Renta Fall'15 at #Cannes2015 #KatrinaAtCannes

Vis oversttelse
Permalink til billede

She looks good here. Hopefully, she remains calm and relax in red carpet because until now from pics, she seems kinda nervous. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This picture is all kinds of wrong πŸ˜• Fire the photographer ( or wait, is that a selfie?πŸ˜†)..This is such a bad bad picture  πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Darling_

She looks good here. Hopefully, she remains calm and relax in red carpet because until now from pics, she seems kinda nervous. 

She can try some pot or something. They normally do before attending such big events for the first time to calm down
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Does Katrina ever do dark lips? I think they'd make for a nice change and perhaps look good on her. Maybe for now her hair colour is the reason why she can't go bold with the makeup and the dress colours have to be relatively neutral too? She looks good, but predictable and standard. The day appearance wins over it.

I think coz she's promoting the lip gloss range for L'oreal she will stick to light shades for her looks at Cannes. All the shades in the range seem light. But yeah, I don't think she does dark lips that often.

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Error_404 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

btw B-TEX  is supposed to reduce the itch na ? aapke posts tho give Khujli to others here on IF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sigh! Irony.

Hi, Rosh πŸ€—

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This picture is all kinds of wrong πŸ˜• Fire the photographer ( or wait, is that a selfie?πŸ˜†)..This is such a bad bad picture  πŸ˜†

Reminds me of Sarah from sex and the city!
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I had a feeling she was going for black...she should have stuck to a brighter dress and a more darker lip color.
The pics look pretty bad...I think both because of her look and because of the photographer
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
She looked better in that monochrome dress ,,