Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 (Page 2)

mushqte Senior Member
mushqte
mushqte

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think Ash is going to do a Manish Arora this year. Saw an article mentioning she may opt for "a designer famous for eccentric yet innovative designs" and it is someone she hasn't worn to cannes before.

mushqte Senior Member
mushqte
mushqte

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Ash will share the red carpet with Jane Fonda and her Cannes bestie Eva Longoria on 17th May. YAY!
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Hetu Hug
What's your wish list for our 3 L'oreal Girls?

They walking 2 days each, my wish list:

Katrina: Zuhair Murad or Versace for western look! Tarun Tahiliani for Indian look.

Sonam: Giambattista Valli for western look! Manish Arora for Indian look.

Aishwarya: Chanel for western look! Rohit Bahl for Indian look.

I don't want Indian looks actually. I think they shouldn't do it. If it's a premiere for a BW movie then fine, but I don't think they need to represent India. They need to represent L'Oreal. 

I think someone should def wear DG--I liked some of their recent gowns A LOT! Valli is so beautiful. You remember Jessica Chastain's gowns last year...I think nb/c Kat has the red hair she should wear something lighter. The contrast would be so nice.

Sonam is wearing strapless and probs teal or pink. 

Aish needs to not wear black or white. 

No one should wear red lolll.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaan

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Crystal: Yeah they do a mix. Katrina will start with a bang and Aish will end it with a bang and Sonam will be so heavenly. I swear, it's the perfect dream team. Heart
See, Sonam is active on social media so even last year they had go before so they can grab the attention of that demographic. Kat and Aish fans are more active but they personally don't we posting on IG or twitter so it's good to have the buzz going week straight then have a huge surge one day and then it's flat the following days. That's why they'll never walk together.

Also, damn sure their PRs made sure no one will steal another's thunder. LOL

Meherbaan

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
No Elie Saab please or is it too much to ask?
I also don't want Ash to wear Roberto C. 

Meherbaan

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Hetu Hug
What's your wish list for our 3 L'oreal Girls?

They walking 2 days each, my wish list:

Katrina: Zuhair Murad or Versace for western look! Tarun Tahiliani for Indian look.

Sonam: Giambattista Valli for western look! Manish Arora for Indian look.

Aishwarya: Chanel for western look! Rohit Bahl for Indian look.

I don't want Indian looks actually. I think they shouldn't do it. If it's a premiere for a BW movie then fine, but I don't think they need to represent India. They need to represent L'Oreal. 

I think someone should def wear DG--I liked some of their recent gowns A LOT! Valli is so beautiful. You remember Jessica Chastain's gowns last year...I think nb/c Kat has the red hair she should wear something lighter. The contrast would be so nice.

Sonam is wearing strapless and probs teal or pink. 

Aish needs to not wear black or white. 

No one should wear red lolll.

OMGGG NOOO HETU Cry I want KATRINA TO GO ALL RED: red hair, red lip gloss, red sexy Zuhair Murad gown with cuts, red nails Blushing

But they after all bollywood actresses so I think it is cool if they wear indian attire, like Fan Bing Bing wears chinese attire at red carpet of cannes.

I disliked D&G's gladiator collection and also the one dedicated to mothers.

Yes Jessica Chastain rocked last year, I heart her versace gown and her elie saab gown! I would for Katrina to wear something like that ! would be so cool!

Sonam will wear something fairytale, however I want her to really get out of her comfort zone and not wear anamika or elie saab this year!

Basically katrina needs to not wear doll dresses, katrina should NOT promote manish malhotra, Sonam should not wear elie saab or anamika khanna, aishwarya should not wear armani, sabyasachi or abusandeep !!!

by the way this year Kering is one of the official sponsors for Cannes, and they own Balenciaga, YSL, Gucci, Bottega Venetta, Christopher Kane and Stella McCartney. I was wondering if the L'Oreal girls would wear ny of these designers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkescharminggenie

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

@Crystal: Yeah they do a mix. Katrina will start with a bang and Aish will end it with a bang and Sonam will be so heavenly. I swear, it's the perfect dream team. Heart
See, Sonam is active on social media so even last year they had go before so they can grab the attention of that demographic. Kat and Aish fans are more active but they personally don't we posting on IG or twitter so it's good to have the buzz going week straight then have a huge surge one day and then it's flat the following days. That's why they'll never walk together.

Also, damn sure their PRs made sure no one will steal another's thunder. LOL

Yeah I am really excited !!!!

Aishwarya better promote new designers this year and give us a rest from sabyasachi, armani, roberto cavali and abusandeep !

and miss kaif needs to up her game and DO NOT I repeat DO NOT give Manish Malhotra any attention, I will be so mad if she wears him, not even for a press meet pleaseee! and she really needs to do a sexy look, I will be so mad if she wears a pink short dress at the red carpet.

Michael Angel better push the girls to wear something fantastic !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesibelieveinpink

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
is Bombay Velvet Team also going to Cannes?
i wonder if  anu, ranbir and team walking the red carpet for the BV screening.

Go to top