Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 (Page 116)

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

#happygirl ready to take the flight to Cannes selfie! http://ift.tt/1cBb7tE 

Embedded image permalink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

commotion1hedwig_fawkesneha fan1untilwhenever21.FilmiDhun.-afghaniibabesam._Darling_countingstarzMeherbaanSugar9.00NestleToulouseNishita123

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by Meherbaan

LMFAOOO and here Aishwarya fans come up with their delusional statements!
For your kind information Katrina's debut at Cannes has given her lots of attention by the international media and folks !
International fashion critics and bloggers are loving her and she is listed in best dressed list on the biggest fashion critic blogger.
and majority of people outside I-F loved her look.

Aishwarya dressed horribly for several years at Cannes! those tacky gold and green saris she wore, and international media hated them. So I do not get how Aishwarya fans can say that Aishwarya was well dressed from the start, WHEN SHE WAS NOT!

The biggest reason for why Sonam was signed by L'Oreal India was to make up for the lack of fashion of Aishwarya's appearances!

Aishwarya has only been dressed well few times at cannes, majority of times she has been horribly dressed and been critized.

If we compare their debut years, then Katrina has done much better than Aisharya! may not have been the best dressed but at least she looked fine and not tacky and cheap like Aishwarya did with those awful saris.

Its not about what you wear. I dont think anyone here has said that Ash "dressed" better or that she's the best dressed; And even if someone has said that, thats not the main point here.

Ash has that spunk, that fire in her eye - that confidence, that x-factor and security. Katrina and Sonam both lack that! Sonam can wear whatever she wants the truth is that nobody cares about her and has not gotten worldwide attention the way Aishwarya has.

And just because a few websites and fashion critics praise Sonam/Katrina - it doesn't mean anything. But I dont think you understand that main point of what is being said here. Aishwarya could wear a garbage bag and still rock the socks off of Sonam and Katrina. Aishwarya wears her outfits, but in Katrina and Sonam's case - the outfits wear them!

As i said, even during her overweight period, Aishwarya still owned it! and As someone said, makeup, clothing and glamour can only take you so far, Kat/Sonam are uninspiring and bland, and nobody knows who they are.

LMFAOOO that's just pure hatred!

first of all read what other's stated because as you can see several people here gave aishwarya fans reality check!

they stated she impresses with her attires at cannes which she surely does not that!

Even with what you call "her spunk" she has failed to impress, just look at how much she has got flack in the recent years except for 2014 where she did impress.

So if fashion bloggers in india or overseas blogs about Katrina and Sonam, or if they featured in international magazines then it means nothing because what matters is what Aishwarya fans like you say because what matters is Aishwarya has a FAILED attempt in hollywood industry behind her?LOL

I don't think any Katrina or Sonam fan has stated that Katrina and Sonam are known in Hollywood and by the way Aishwarya is not a familiar name in the west either, just a few knows her and that's because they watch bollywood films.

Again you did not understand my point. I don't know why you keep talking about fashion and bloggers - that's not the point.

Katrina did not leave a substantial impact and certainty not the kind Ash left. Not sure why you are talking about what Ash wears or her Hollywood career. That's not relevant to what I am saying.

And I'm not hating. I am a fan of Katrina and everyone here knows but I'm not going to blindly sit here and support also. I'm a fan of Ash too and I've also criticized her too on his very forum. Even I have not liked many of her Cannes appearances - so again you're twisting this into something that it isn't

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 14 May 2015 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar9.00

-afghaniibabe IF-Rockerz
-afghaniibabe
-afghaniibabe

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Much much better today! What makes me really happy is that the Elie Saab did justice to her fit body! Yesterday's Oscar dress was blah when seeing her in the white dress first. And today Katrina won the battle of red dress vs dress carpet. 

And Sonam is coming! Yayy, cant wait to see her tomorrow!   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vib._Darling_

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Katrina Kaif is seen at the @martinezhotel during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesvib.Sugar9.00fitoori_kudi_Darling_

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan IT IS YOU WHO DID NOT GET THE POINT AT ALL !
Aish fans stated that she gets her fashion right and impresses with her attires. That's what I and others disagreed with.

No one is questioning Aishwarya's popularity at Cannes.
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Two disaster. Now can't wait for Aish the trash.
everyone waiting for Aish. I already bored with Katrina appearance at Cannes which is nothing special.
countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
The weird puffballs on that black dress are giving me goosebumps , the red one is a slight improvement though it's giving me some tablecloth realness LOL She could've done so much better Ermm
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I thought Aish already walking on red carpet. LOL. Why so many same pic of Katrina with bored face.  She not even beautiful and don't have any persona. A little bored with this topic too because there is nothing special with Katrina appearance until now. I hope Ash will bomb Cannes red carpet like last year.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamSugar9.00

Go to top