Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chooseme

Lets settle for 14

14 is too much ðŸ˜¡
4 ðŸ˜³
You fished out a screencap from a movie filmed 6 years ago to prove Ash has forehead wrinkles? ðŸ˜†
She was in her mid-30s at that time.  Maybe she wasn't so botoxed up at that time.  Maybe it was wearing off and she was due for an injection. Who knows.  

There are millions of pics of her and you never really see her forehead anything but extra-smooth.  I'm not a huge fan who's chasing down all her pics so maybe there are some available.  I don't think it proves anything to show she has forehead wrinkles 6 years ago in one screencap from a movie. ðŸ˜•

Not that it matters anyway. I think she looks perfectly fine. Pretty lady. Looks around her age and well-preserved. Don't see the need to make her seem like she's sooo young looking as if older people are all ugly so she can't possibly look like an older person. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonam Kapoor @sonamakapoor  2 min.2 minutter siden

Winding down after an exhausting and exciting day in my very comfy @dandeliondreams.co pjs http://ift.tt/1L7JFjd 

Meherbaan thumbnail
Best dressed so far at 'The Lobster' premiere, love the Miu Miu dress and the Chopard earrings

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Don't see the need to make her seem like she's sooo young looking as if older people are all ugly so she can't possibly look like an older person.

This.

They say embrace your age.. then they feel insulted if they look their age or 5 years older.

Meherbaan thumbnail
Katrina back in Mumbai !!!

She looks so hot, damn that body ^_____^
Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Aish wears something decent because face wise she looks beautiful.
Put aaradhya down and teach her how to walk
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katrina's face looked very different. She looked like a totally different person but looked gorgeous anyway
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You fished out a screencap from a movie filmed 6 years ago to prove Ash has forehead wrinkles? ðŸ˜† 

She was in her mid-30s at that time.  Maybe she wasn't so botoxed up at that time.  Maybe it was wearing off and she was due for an injection. Who knows.

Too many maybes.. weakens your argument.

Anyways if you want more you'll find them too. For example this one when she was 40 years old. More maybes? 😆 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Aish does look younger than her age but why is that a big deal? 

For people who are super-rich, everything is easier. No stress, no daily exertion, maids and cooks and personal trainers, lots of free time to do facials and chemical peels and buy expensive 400 dollar face creams. Then on top of that is botox, collagen, juvaderm, fillers, etc. There are so many minor surgeries for things like undereye bags or even a full face lift. 

As long as they have good doctors and the job is done well, nobody even notices. 

Why does everything have to be cynical. If someone thinks she good beautiful and young for her age so be it. Why it such a big deal when she had post-pregnancy weight then?!