Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Laz.E

WTH.
And I was waiting for 4 hours.Today is 15 right?
IKaunNeLeli.😆

She will walk tomorrow on the 16th and the 18th.
LadyInBlack thumbnail
I am not her fan but I think she was looking stunning both the days. I watched her entry on day 2 and she looked so sexy, her perfect body is every desire.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Aish does look younger than her age but why is that a big deal? 

For people who are super-rich, everything is easier. No stress, no daily exertion, maids and cooks and personal trainers, lots of free time to do facials and chemical peels and buy expensive 400 dollar face creams. Then on top of that is botox, collagen, juvaderm, fillers, etc. There are so many minor surgeries for things like undereye bags or even a full face lift. 

As long as they have good doctors and the job is done well, nobody even notices. 

It is a big deal to look so young and so NATURALLY in today's time when majority of faces are being botched and look extremely unnatural due to doctors and botox. Not every one does that

For people who are super-rich, everything is easier. No stress, no daily exertion, maids and cooks and personal trainers, lots of free time to do facials and chemical peels and buy expensive 400 dollar face creams. Then on top of that is botox, collagen, juvaderm, fillers, etc. There are so many minor surgeries for things like undereye bags or even a full face lift. 

As long as they have good doctors and the job is done well, nobody even notices. 

You are so right ⭐️
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In that case, Indias most richest actor - SRK should have been GREEK GOD!

So no, you dont make any sense
If you think Ash is not doing botox, collagen, fillers, etc.,-- okay. 😆
There is a reason why she has no frown lines on her forehead even when she frowns. Even 15 year olds have that!

She's probably just using better doctors and not going overboard like some actors do. Though to be honest, I have not seen such a big problem even with others. People just like to exaggerate when it comes to their non-favorites.
[quote]In that case, Indias most richest actor - SRK should have been GREEK GOD!

So no, you dont make any sense[/quote]

He clearly doesn't use any of that stuff. If he did, he wouldn't have so much sagging and wrinkles on his face. 

So no, you're the one that doesn't make any sense.

I don't get what people get by vicariously living through someone else's "beauty" anyway. That too exaggerated like anything to make it seem more than it is.

Nobody is denying that Aishwarya is beautiful but she looks her age. Sometimes she looks a little younger based on how her make-up is done. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There is a reason why she has no frown lines on her forehead even when she frowns. Even 15 year olds have that!

She's probably just using better doctors and not going overboard like some actors do. Though to be honest, I have not seen such a big problem even with others. People just like to exaggerate when it comes to their non-favorites.

Agreed, she does use it, and it's quiet clear when you compare her neck with her so smooth face.

fairy_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

It is a big deal to look so young and so NATURALLY in today's time when majority of faces are being botched and look extremely unnatural due to doctors and botox. Not every one does that

Sorry, I have to laugh at this 😆
mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I am in my early twenties, I don't have any frown lines. Some are just blessed with great skin!