Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Yeah, she seems better than before, but i still dont like her as I used too. She was my most fav along with Kajol and Karishma from childhood. I used to love her, but then as I grew up and got to knew her off screen personality from interviews, etc, I started disliking her. I still like her as an actress or on screen. As for off screen, I don't dislike her as I used to as she seems better than before now. I am just neural towards her now.😆

Same here
I loved her when I was younger, I found very beautiful..I still do
Somewhere along the road I start disliking her :/
But off late I'm back to liking her Lol
Let's see if we last 😳
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina Kaif Daily @KatKaifDaily  

Katrina Kaif at @lorealparis & @uniFrance party in @martinezhotel !

Embedded image permalink
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The red dress is an improvement over yesterday. The orange skin, red hair and wonky face remain as is. Still I am  happy. When your expectations hit rock bottom, everything seems nice, lol. Good Job Katty.  Edited by EllaElla - 8 years ago
EllaElla thumbnail

The ultimate question as women age. Do you choose your body or face? Choose the great body and you lose all the natural fat in your face and have to end up using fillers. Choose your face and let the extra weight remain and your body will not look like this. The trick with choosing your body is knowing exactly when to stop with the fillers. It's a difficult look to maintain. 
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
how sad for bollywood, two plastic people on the carpet with kaddu faces and odd lips.
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

she looks so old despite the filler kaddu face
and how fake is the smile, 
bring on sonam's pretty smile and aishwarya's sassy eyebrow lift
EllaElla thumbnail

❤️ I know my Katty so well! 

Originally posted by: EllaElla

[

Where all other actresses will find one way or another to make a statement, either through their acting or looks or style or something, anything, Katrina tries her damnedest to make sure she makes no statement whatsoever. Everything is cushioned in platitudes and boringness. Bless her. She's got a don't rock teh boat mentality. She's here to work and earn her paycheck. Slow and not even steady but sometimes dipping low to the point of lowest expectations is her pace. She's gonna ride the wave as long she can and gladly cash her checks. I don't blame her one bit. I think anyone reading between the lines can understand that she's hinted as much. 

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

1. Katrina Kaif - on making her red carpet debut at Cannes:

"I'm probably trying to stick to what is the essence of me, what maybe I feel comfortable with, as an actor. Something that goes with my personality, rather than trying to make too much of a statement"

Edited by EllaElla - 8 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is such a huge improvement from yesterday. She abs looks stunning. I just love her look. Damn, she has a good body.😳
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😳 this is fab. I loved both of her Cannes looks. She promised what she said. She said she was going stay true to herself. 
Edited by LakshmiMata - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The red carpet lighting is really bringing out the wrong features lol u can tell the she has done stuff to her face (I've never been able to see it before)