Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sheee

Two disaster. Now can't wait for Aish the trash.

everyone waiting for Aish. I already bored with Katrina appearance at Cannes which is nothing special.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The weird puffballs on that black dress are giving me goosebumps , the red one is a slight improvement though it's giving me some tablecloth realness ðŸ˜† She could've done so much better ðŸ¤”
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought Aish already walking on red carpet. 😆. Why so many same pic of Katrina with bored face.  She not even beautiful and don't have any persona. A little bored with this topic too because there is nothing special with Katrina appearance until now. I hope Ash will bomb Cannes red carpet like last year.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Embedded image permalink
Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

@Shaitan-Haiwan
<h6><font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shaitan IT IS YOU WHO DID NOT GET THE POINT AT ALL !
Aish fans stated that she gets her fashion right and impresses with her attires. That's what I and others disagreed with.</font>
</h6><h6><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">No one is questioning Aishwarya'spopularity at Cannes.</font></h6>

Well I'm not sure what they have said or not I'm just commenting on what I have said lol
Originally posted by: mushqte

Lol RCFA HARDLY criticizes anyone. I have never seen them being harsh or critical. Catherine(the one who runs it) is always sweet to everyone, but she has her favorites whom she always prefers(One of them is Aishwarya  ðŸ˜› ) Its upto the users who happen to choose the best look. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, Ash is the best. Everyone loves her. She is the goddess. She's the most beautiful. No one can be compared to her. Everyone sucks. ASH IS THE BEST! She is internationally known. No one knows other BW actresses but Ash. Everyone loves this goddess! ðŸ˜³
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Darling I'm actually starting to like Aish lately..Lol
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina Kaif Daily @KatKaifDaily  51 sekfor 51 sekunder siden

Katrina Kaif at @lorealparis Unifrance & Stylist party in @martinezhotel ! @KatrinaAtCannes @LOrealParisIn

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I like what Kat is wearing...much better than the first one :)
But why can't this girl smile?? Sometimes you'd think she pays tax to smile.
Look at Sonam's selfie, look at Aish leaving for the event..
They have this big beautiful smile on their face, and Kat won't even smile for the camera.
Someone shld tell her that smiling makes a lot of difference, it makes the person alive.

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

@Darling I'm actually starting to like Aish lately..Lol

Yeah, she seems better than before, but i still dont like her as I used too. She was my most fav along with Kajol and Karishma from childhood. I used to love her, but then as I grew up and got to knew her off screen personality from interviews, etc, I started disliking her. I still like her as an actress or on screen. As for off screen, I don't dislike her as I used to as she seems better than before now. I am just neural towards her now. ðŸ˜†
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago