So excited.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Permalink til billede
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Excited for Aish! I'm sure she is gonna look stunning all 6 days!
blUeNoSed thumbnail
Now that is one DISASTOUS debut with the botox filled pumpkin face and laughable clothes... but hey, better than boom haaan! Nothing can beat boom.
All the attention seeking tactics she used.. making an account on twitter, insta.. All in drain.

Now I am just going to look away just like these photographers. 

ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Kat in thoughts *let see if you can fly Anu*

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sonam Kapoor @sonamakapoor  

#happygirl ready to take the flight to Cannes selfie! http://ift.tt/1cBb7tE 

Embedded image permalink

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

LMFAOOO that's just pure hatred!

first of all read what other's stated because as you can see several people here gave aishwarya fans reality check!

they stated she impresses with her attires at cannes which she surely does not that!

Even with what you call "her spunk" she has failed to impress, just look at how much she has got flack in the recent years except for 2014 where she did impress.

So if fashion bloggers in india or overseas blogs about Katrina and Sonam, or if they featured in international magazines then it means nothing because what matters is what Aishwarya fans like you say because what matters is Aishwarya has a FAILED attempt in hollywood industry behind her?😆

I don't think any Katrina or Sonam fan has stated that Katrina and Sonam are known in Hollywood and by the way Aishwarya is not a familiar name in the west either, just a few knows her and that's because they watch bollywood films.

Again you did not understand my point. I don't know why you keep talking about fashion and bloggers - that's not the point.

Katrina did not leave a substantial impact and certainty not the kind Ash left. Not sure why you are talking about what Ash wears or her Hollywood career. That's not relevant to what I am saying.

And I'm not hating. I am a fan of Katrina and everyone here knows but I'm not going to blindly sit here and support also. I'm a fan of Ash too and I've also criticized her too on his very forum. Even I have not liked many of her Cannes appearances - so again you're twisting this into something that it isn'tEdited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Much much better today! What makes me really happy is that the Elie Saab did justice to her fit body! Yesterday's Oscar dress was blah when seeing her in the white dress first. And today Katrina won the battle of red dress vs dress carpet. 

And Sonam is coming! Yayy, cant wait to see her tomorrow!   
Meherbaan thumbnail

Katrina Kaif is seen at the @martinezhotel during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival !

Meherbaan thumbnail
@Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan IT IS YOU WHO DID NOT GET THE POINT AT ALL !
Aish fans stated that she gets her fashion right and impresses with her attires. That's what I and others disagreed with.

No one is questioning Aishwarya's popularity at Cannes.