Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

OMGGG SHE LOOKS STUNNING ^_____^

Permalink til billede

the chest area gives away😆
mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Better than the uninspiring yesterday's look. But still it is a strictly mediocre look... higgghhh red overdose, also the gown is nowhere great. 

The only plus is that the gown accentuates her body well, she has a really good body. 
But the face on the other hand looks bad bad... it looks unnaturally huge.. she needs to stop whatever she is doing to it.
Edited by mushqte - 8 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

scared animated GIF
mushqte thumbnail

OMG YAY Red Carpet Fashion loved her look wohooo !!!

Red Carpet Fashion @Fashion_Critic_

After tonight Katrina Kaif can say she's made it, as she's wearing @ElieSaabWorld http://ow.ly/MXIiG  #Cannes2015

14.05.15 PREMIERE

Katrina Kaif In Elie Saab - Mad Max: Fury Road' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Katrina Kaif In Elie Saab - 'Mad Max Fury Road' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Katrina Kaif was back on the red carpet for the Mad Max: Fury Road' premiere during the 2015 Cannes Film Festival this evening (May 14) in Cannes, France.

Proving that lightening does indeed strike twice, the Indian beauty wore a raspberry-hued Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2015 gown which hugged her in all the right places.

Some might be put off by the matchyness' of this look, with the ruby lip and plum hair, but I find her to be a breath of fresh air at this festival. 

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2015/05/14/katrina-kaif-in-elie-saab-mad-max-fury-road-cannes-film-festival-premiere/#comment-4246851

Lol RCFA HARDLY criticizes anyone. I have never seen them being harsh or critical. Catherine(the one who runs it) is always sweet to everyone, but she has her favorites whom she always prefers(One of them is Aishwarya  ðŸ˜› ) Its upto the users who happen to choose the best look. ðŸ˜ƒ
mushqte thumbnail
LOL @ Mallika. Botox-Clown is the word!
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vogue India banner on Facebook !
Embedded image permalink
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mushqte
I think you need to calm down, lol why are you telling me that Aishwarya is their favorite😕 did I say they dislike Aishwarya? why do you think everything is a dig towards your queen, just call down and don't be so insecure.
mushqte thumbnail

@mushqte

I think you need to calm down, lol why are you telling me that Aishwarya is their favorite😕 did I say they dislike Aishwarya? why do you think everything is a dig towards your queen, just call down and don't be so insecure.

I just mentioned that she is one of their favorites, casually... I didn't mean to take a dig at you. ðŸ¤” 

mushqte thumbnail
Btw am I the only one who thought Julianne didn't look all the great today? She looks good, but not really 'wow' for me.
Charlize looked the best today!! Like a queen.
mushqte thumbnail
Great! Ash needs a thread to herself.. and so many appearances to keep track of. Excited!!
Bookmarked.