Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Simple request. Can we in general stop posting pictures of past Cannes events and just post pics of stuff going on THIS year. It's like so many pages of unneccessary pics and so many pages of the same pics posted over and over again. 😆 Pretty Pleaseee! ðŸ˜³

Oops! Is that for me? Sorry!! I am too excited to see Ash, so thought of doing this countdown kind of thing. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushqte

Oops! Is that for me? Sorry!! I am too excited to see Ash, so thought of doing this countdown kind of thing. 

You weren't the only one. I just meant in general ðŸ˜†

HAHA! I am too but then so much clutter. I can't wait to see what she wears though. ðŸ˜³
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Katrina Kaif's debut at the Cannes is simply breathtaking!

By  ABP NEWS BUREAU

Thursday, 14 May 2015 08:49 AM

New Delhi: It was the first time for Katrina Kaif at Cannes and the gorgeous beauty couldn't just make Bollywood any prouder.

Katrina made her debut in a lovely Oscar De La Renta creation. Katrina gave her best on th red carpet and made it look so classy. Posing continuously for the shutterbugs, she stunned everyone with her walk.

Today, as well, Katrina is ready to make an appearance and we are hoping she will again take everyone's breath away. The actress is there as the L'Oreal brand ambassador along with Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Meherbaan thumbnail
Katrina features in ELLE RUSSIA's best dressed list at Cannes opening ceremony 2015 !

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

LMFAOOO and here Aishwarya fans come up with their delusional statements!

For your kind information Katrina's debut at Cannes has given her lots of attention by the international media and folks ! 
International fashion critics and bloggers are loving her and she is listed in best dressed list on the biggest fashion critic blogger.
and majority of people outside I-F loved her look.

Aishwarya dressed horribly for several years at Cannes! those tacky gold and green saris she wore, and international media hated them. So I do not get how Aishwarya fans can say that Aishwarya was well dressed from the start, WHEN SHE WAS NOT!

The biggest reason for why Sonam was signed by L'Oreal India was to make up for the lack of fashion of Aishwarya's appearances!

Aishwarya has only been dressed well few times at cannes, majority of times she has been horribly dressed and been critized.

If we compare their debut years, then Katrina has done much better than Aisharya! may not have been the best dressed but at least she looked fine and not tacky and cheap like Aishwarya did with those awful saris.

Its not about what you wear. I dont think anyone here has said that Ash "dressed" better or that she's the best dressed; And even if someone has said that, thats not the main point here. 

Ash has that spunk, that fire in her eye - that confidence, that x-factor and security. Katrina and Sonam both lack that! Sonam can wear whatever she wants the truth is that nobody cares about her and has not gotten worldwide attention the way Aishwarya has. 

And just because a few websites and fashion critics praise Sonam/Katrina - it doesn't mean anything. But I dont think you understand that main point of what is being said here. Aishwarya could wear a garbage bag and still rock the socks off of Sonam and Katrina. Aishwarya wears her outfits, but in Katrina and Sonam's case - the outfits wear them! 

As i said, even during her overweight period, Aishwarya still owned it! and As someone said, makeup, clothing and glamour can only take you so far, Kat/Sonam are uninspiring and bland, and nobody knows who they are. 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now Ash vs Katrina? Who was started the argument about this 2 actress? I think it was started by Jealousious and unscured group. 😆

By the wayer, nobody can kill Aish persona at Cannes. Sonam & Kat - keep dreaming to be a starrerr stealerer.🤣
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its not about what you wear. I dont think anyone here has said that Ash "dressed" better or that she's the best dressed; And even if someone has said that, thats not the main point here. 

Ash has that spunk, that fire in her eye - that confidence, that x-factor and security. Katrina and Sonam both lack that! Sonam can wear whatever she wants the truth is that nobody cares about her and has not gotten worldwide attention the way Aishwarya has. 

And just because a few websites and fashion critics praise Sonam/Katrina - it doesn't mean anything. But I dont think you understand that main point of what is being said here. Aishwarya could wear a garbage bag and still rock the socks off of Sonam and Katrina. Aishwarya wears her outfits, but in Katrina and Sonam's case - the outfits wear them! 

As i said, even during her overweight period, Aishwarya still owned it! and As someone said, makeup, clothing and glamour can only take you so far, Kat/Sonam are uninspiring and bland, and nobody knows who they are. 

I am seeing lit of insecure , awkward type of comments. Which are mostly passed by people who have never anything good to say about her. Anyways spunk is good it makes people look at you , so is class n sensuality.  You can classify katrina in second one. She always ozzes class n sensuality.  Her apperence was also called sensual n dramatic, she may choose to wear some some spunky colors , give her a chance she has only made one apperence n bowled all the critics.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

LMFAOOO that's just pure hatred!

first of all read what other's stated because as you can see several people here gave aishwarya fans reality check!

they stated she impresses with her attires at cannes which she surely does not that!

Even with what you call "her spunk" she has failed to impress, just look at how much she has got flack in the recent years except for 2014 where she did impress.

So if fashion bloggers in india or overseas blogs about Katrina and Sonam, or if they featured in international magazines then it means nothing because what matters is what Aishwarya fans like you say because what matters is Aishwarya has a FAILED attempt in hollywood industry behind her?😆

I don't think any Katrina or Sonam fan has stated that Katrina and Sonam are known in Hollywood and by the way Aishwarya is not a familiar name in the west either, just a few knows her and that's because they watch bollywood films.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Aww now that because Katrina has impressed the fashion world globally with her looks and styling then of course "fashion bloggers and magazines does not mean anything"
ANYWAYS here is a few more Russian sites who listed Katrina in their best dressed at Cannes opening ceremony 2015!

http://www.spletnik.ru/look/redcarpet/59080-kanny-2015-luchshie-obrazy-tceremonii-otkrytiya.html

http://lady.tsn.ua/moda/zvezdi-i-moda/top-5-luchshih-naryadov-s-krasnoy-dorozhki-kannskogo-kinofestivalya-425472.html
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will she come again?Hope she wears a lehenga or a saree (KAT)