fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Laal pari(red angel)
Edited by _kiara17 - 8 years ago
Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

I am not on pinkvilla and not giving bhajans on twitter but if it gives you pleasure and satisfaction and you will be at peace if I agree to all this then okay let's say you are right πŸ˜†

at least I fan girl while you create accounts to only bash rival of your deepu πŸ˜‰

Well whatever makes you happy and convinced that I create multiple accounts. I don't care. I don't have to clarify to a nobody whose primary duty here is to intimidate and ridicule the members who are against the bot...queen. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Pharma3
It's you who ridicule and attack members and telling them what to say and what not to say, so look at yourself first and then talk about others.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I didnt want to jump into the quicksand. But after I saw remarks like how Ash always gets it right some Ghajini memories needed a rejig. πŸ˜†

Ash has hardly got it right πŸ˜†  No one is denying that she is gorgeous but her fashion sense has always been a disaster..Infact, she works her gowns mainly because of her poise & confidence..Like last year, i hated that golden one she wore..She still managed to do well mainly because of how she carried herself..If we just had to look at their fashion sense, then Sonam is unbeatable here..She has had misses too but when she gets it right, she is brilliant..
Pharma3 thumbnail

Red Carpet Fashion @Fashion_Critic_

Katrina Kaif totally nailed her #CannesFilmFestival debut in Oscar de la Renta http://ow.ly/MVciJ 

Retweeted
Favorite
Follow
More
Embedded image permalink

GULAL pari(Pink pari)πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail

CANNES 2015: KATRINA KAIF STUNS IN LACE FOR HER RED CARPET DEBUT

1. Indian24News
  3. Entertainment
  5. Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif Stuns In Lace For Her Red Carpet Debut
Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif stuns in lace for her red carpet debut
14-5-2015 04:13

Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif was an absolute winner on the red carpet at the 68th Cannes Film Festival.

Katrina Kaif, who made her debut this year at the French Riviera, picked a gorgeous black lace strapless Oscar de la Renta evening gown on Day 1 of the festival.

Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif Cannes 2015, Cannes 2015 Katrina Kaif, Katrina Oscar de la Renta gown, Katrina Cannes, Katrina Cannes dress

Katrina let the gown do the talking as she posed with ease and confidence, accessorising her look with danglers and a sparkly bracelet. She finished it off with side parted red hair with slight waves.

Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif Cannes 2015, Cannes 2015 Katrina Kaif, Katrina Oscar de la Renta gown, Katrina Cannes, Katrina Cannes dress

Katrina Kaif was joined by Hollywood actress Julianne Moore on the red carpet and was seen posing for selfies with the Still Alice' star.

In Pics: Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif stuns in black

Earlier in the day, Katrina pleasantly surprised us with a monochrome look from Milly - black and white cropped top with a hint of sheer worn over a layered white skirt with a sexy slit.

Though this is Katrina's first year at Cannes Film Festival, we think the lady has outdone herself by playing it both - experimental and classic with her red carpet look.

http://www.indian24news.com/entertainment/cannes-2015-katrina-kaif-stuns-in-lace-for-her-red-carpet-debut/11624-news
Pharma3 thumbnail

@Pharma3

It's you who ridicule and attack members and telling them what to say and what not to say, so look at yourself first and then talk about others.

What a joke!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†. Coming from crystalπŸ˜‰Do you even read your posts and the comments by the members.🀣
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

she is looking good here...i guess in the previous posted pics it was photographers' mistake
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ash has hardly got it right πŸ˜†  No one is denying that she is gorgeous but her fashion sense has always been a disaster..Infact, she works her gowns mainly because of her poise & confidence..Like last year, i hated that golden one she wore..She still managed to do well mainly because of how she carried herself..If we just had to look at their fashion sense, then Sonam is unbeatable here..She has had misses too but when she gets it right, she is brilliant..

I dont have a problem if you call Ash a beautiful woman. But call her a good actress or a fashionista then I go ->πŸ˜† Sonam is definitely the best when it comes to fashion sense despite her misses. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Katrina Kaif Makes Stunning Red Carpet Debut at Cannes 2015
CANNES | MAY 14, 2015
PRINT
Share on pinterest_shareShare on email
COMMENTS

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif turned heads in American designer Oscar De La Renta's black off-shoulder gown at the 68th Cannes Film Festival 2015.

The 31-year-old British-Indian beauty, who made her first Cannes red carpet appearance at the prestigious festival, looked gorgeous in the elaborate gown with her side-swept red hair adorning soft curls.

She kept the make-up minimal and completed the look donning a pair of tear drop diamonds earrings and thin diamond bracelet.

The Fitoor star attended the premier of the French film La Tete Haute (Standing Tall) on the opening day of the festival.

"Hello from the @Festival_Cannes red carpet! #Cannes2015 #LorealParis @LOrealParisIn," Katrina tweeted along with a picture.

Earlier in the day for media interviews, she opted for a white crop top and skirt with heels by Manolo Blahnik and jewellery by Maria Francesca Pepe.

Katrina also posed with L'Oreal Paris co-ambassador and Hollywood actress Julianne Moore before heading for her debut on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet.

Both the actresses, who also shared a selfie, will be shooting together for the brand today.

Other Indian actresses Sonam Kapoor and Cannes regular Aishwarya Rai will arrive soon at the festival. Sonam, who is making her fifth red carpet appearance, is scheduled to walk the on May 16 and 18, while Aishwarya will make her presence felt at the world's biggest and oldest film festival on May 17 and 18.

The Festival kicked off last evening with the French drama directed by Emmanuelle Bercot.

A total of 19 films are competing for the Golden Palm awards. India will be represented by Neeraj Ghaywan's  Masaan and Gurvinder Singh's Chauthi Koot, which will screen in the Un Certain Regard section.