Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

So you admitted that your only work is to hate on Katrina, have fun πŸ˜Š

look who is talking about delusions, doesn't suit you to lecture about it, if I am so are you πŸ˜›

As I said whatever makes you happy. At least I don't jump from twitter to india forums to pinkvilla justifying and doing bhajans of their bud..queen all day everyday unlike othersπŸ˜‰
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

And she made 8 appearances in 2003? Those were really desperate times. 

As if things are better, signed Jazba only because it's a women centric film and knew this year Cannes celebrates women = got ticket to the women panel discussion!
πŸ˜†

oh god the jazba reviews we will get πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

THIS πŸ€£  How tacky is this outfit πŸ˜†  I can imagine Sonam bitching away to glory & laughing her head off ( the way she usually does πŸ˜†) looking at these pictures πŸ˜†

The piranha smile is sooo apt for all her outfits...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
It didnt stop at 2003...the disasters continued in 2004
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pharma3

As I said whatever makes you happy. At least I don't jump from twitter to india forums to pinkvilla justifying and doing bhajans of their bud..queen all day everyday unlike othersπŸ˜‰

I am not on pinkvilla and not giving bhajans on twitter but if it gives you pleasure and satisfaction and you will be at peace if I agree to all this then okay let's say you are right πŸ˜†

at least I fan girl while you create accounts to only bash rival of your deepu πŸ˜‰
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even the Goddess has bad days πŸ˜³  She still looks better than all of us so please stop with the jealousy and hate πŸ˜Š
walkashame thumbnail
This went from 0 to 100 really quickπŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya/ Hajmola- You are soon going to be accused of being a closet Katrina fan who is trying to post horrible pictures of gorgeous Aishwarya just to divert the attention away from your frozen Kat πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Even the Goddess has bad days πŸ˜³  She still looks better than all of us so please stop with the jealousy and hate πŸ˜Š

Yes you are right! What if goddess gets angry and doesnt out the Jazbaa first look? I will be gutted!
TheRager thumbnail

Shreya/ Hajmola- You are soon going to be accused of being a closet Katrina fan who is trying to post horrible pictures of gorgeous Aishwarya just to divert the attention away from your frozen Kat πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I didnt want to jump into the quicksand. But after I saw remarks like how Ash always gets it right some Ghajini memories needed a rejig. πŸ˜†