Posted: 8 years ago
Finally entertainment is back on IF🥳🥳
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _kiara17

🤣this is the scariest pic I've ever seen

buddhi amma😲

except for the last picture all the other are her latest appearances at Cannes.

and her fans are like "Katrina was a model, is actress and been part of the industry for more than 10 years and still is no fashionista"

what about their queen who has been model, miss world, actress and still after walking at cannes for years can't get her looks right except for 1-2 times in her decade long cannes career that's a shame !
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Just to refresh memories of Ash's first Cannes appearance of THE Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya made her debut on the Cannes red carpet in 2002 and disaster struck on the first year itself. Remember Ash in a green Neeta Lulla sari? We're sure she isn't proud of that one. However, things got better and she thankfully upped her game!

Dafaq ðŸ¤£  So much for Ash looking good even in an ugly sack..Of course ðŸ˜†
Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

No I don't need multiple accounts Pharma3/Noman whatever your name is ðŸ˜† you be happy creating them ðŸ˜‰

It was YOU who jumped on my throat and told me not to compare Katrina with  "The Aishwarya" so it's YOU who needs to stop attacking members and getting out of that bubble😛

EXCUSE ME!!!  Do you even know what you are talking. I don't need to create multiple accounts to put across my point. Well again as I said whatever makes you happy and satisfied. Why only noman all the accounts who hate katrina kaif has been created me🤢. As though I dont have any other work .
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pharma3

EXCUSE ME!!!  Do you even know what you are talking. I don't need to create multiple accounts to put across my point. Well again as I said whatever makes you happy and satisfied. Why only noman all the accounts who hate katrina kaif has been created me🤢. As though I dont have any other work .

Bold: agreed, for once you are honest😊

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Dafaq ðŸ¤£  So much for Ash looking good even in an ugly sack..Of course ðŸ˜†

Those chappals 😆

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Nothing beats the Blue Hagrid ðŸ˜†

LOL dunno y ppl think aish as Queen Victoria 
if KAT has done botox then aish too is plastic ki dukan😆 its just that kat  still  looks better than her...😳

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Bold: agreed, for once you are honest😊

Thank you. At least I am honest unlike you who do not want to accept that you are delusional😆

Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Those chappals 😆

Indian autines in their 60's wears them here when they go to grocery but have been to desi parties and I don't spot such chappals there but we see them at cannes by Aish,  perhaps made by Jaya Ji hence she wore them? bade log after all ðŸ˜³
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Those chappals 😆

And that blouse ðŸ˜²  I mean am not half ( or rather quarter/ more like 10% ðŸ˜†) as good looking as Ash but i wouldn't ever wear this trash..Is she blind? Bad fashion sense doesn't even cover this ðŸ˜†