Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Just to refresh memories of Ash's first Cannes appearance of THE Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya made her debut on the Cannes red carpet in 2002 and disaster struck on the first year itself. Remember Ash in a green Neeta Lulla sari? We're sure she isn't proud of that one. However, things got better and she thankfully upped her game!

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya made her debut on the Cannes red carpet in 2002 and disaster struck on the first year itself. Remember Ash in a green Neeta Lulla sari? We're sure she isn't proud of that one. However, things got better and she thankfully upped her game!

I want to see the butt of this parrot. 

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

^Yes I may have those in stock just like you have MID accounts in stock😛

Do you want some. May be you might need . ðŸ˜†Whatever makes you happy and come out of  delusion and may be you might stop attacking members who are against your bot.. Queen oh sorry beauty queen. This website and the forum is not your own. Just becoz you worship the soil where your queen walks doesn't mean others have to do the same. Don't try to impose your thoughts on others. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: B-TEX

She forgot to wear butt pads.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

LMFAO and I was called delusional for stating a fact well at least it's proven now that I was just stating the truth.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
🤣this is the scariest pic I've ever seen

buddhi amma😲
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pharma3

Do you want some. May be you might need . ðŸ˜†Whatever makes you happy and come out of  delusion and may be you might stop attacking members who are against your bot.. Queen oh sorry beauty queen. This website and the forum is not your own. Just becoz you worship the soil where your queen walks doesn't mean others have to do the same. Don't try to impose your thoughts on others. 

No I don't need multiple accounts Pharma3/Noman whatever your name is ðŸ˜† you be happy creating them ðŸ˜‰

It was YOU who jumped on my throat and told me not to compare Katrina with  "The Aishwarya" so it's YOU who needs to stop attacking members and getting out of that bubble😛

Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: B-TEX

😆

Parrot ain't good enough ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: _kiara17

🤣this is the scariest pic I've ever seen

buddhi amma😲

Nothing beats the Blue Hagrid ðŸ˜†