Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
LOL at this thread

Katrina's look isn't bad per se, but just dull because of the dark color of the dress. I feel the BW ladies should take a page out of Lupita's book and opt for more brighter colors.

Katrina's red hair isn't that bad either...actually it helps make her stand out. She is a nobody on this red carpet, so the red hair makes her pop. She just needs to walk with a little more attitude 
Edited by rosetreasures - 8 years ago
@organized
keep changing your words, I am not going to continue this discussion since you basically changed your statement๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Meherbaan

@organized
keep changing your words, I am not going to continue this discussion since you basically changed your statement๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't change anything. You couldn't comprehend my first statement, got all hyper, and when I simplified it for you, and you finally got it, you think I said two different things.

Whatever floats your boat.๐Ÿ˜†
It is as simple as this:
You said NO ONE gets clicked from behind. OC posted a picture where they did. Making these stupid assumptions is hilarious.

I don't think any Ash fan was making fun of Kat getting photographed less. 
Edited by mushqte - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Meherbaan

2nd "behind" picture, what now aishwarya fans? will you accuse me of clicking this๐Ÿ˜†

Save these pics. Next year you can rub Katty's posterior on others' face. 

Originally posted by charminggenie

Sigh- Oscar it is, Thanks!. But word on the fitting around bust area. 

Press look was good, and it worked well for her red hair too. But this was too safe and kinda dated. 

True. I had issues with Sonam's Dolce and Gabbana dress last year regarding the fitting around the bust.

Tbh I'm willing to cut Kat some slack for her first year. The thing is she has never been known as a fashionista like Sonam and Aishwarya has 12 years (?) experience behind her. Katrina tends to stick to what she likes and rarely experiments or goes outside the box. My expectations are not that high, but the press look was something different from her. Hopefully her and her team will learn from this experience for future looks.

CANNES ๐Ÿฅณ
So it has begun! 
Why dont we have a tread for fashion/red carpet when its award session? We should have one thread for all the awards or red carpets, too!

Okay back to the thread here! 

I am usually not one of those who praise or criticize Katrina but analyzing I do! ๐Ÿ˜‰

She looks stunning in the white dress. Does very well justice to her beautifully shaped body, damn those abs! She has her usually hairstyle, I wiiissh she would try something else - a updo, ponytail, hmm? But it does suit the dress and makeup well, so no problem, and the red color doesnt look bad either with the whole look. 
DOWNER = her pose and death look! She really doesnt need to pose that hard, its not a photoshoot for some magazine.. she would have rocked that look facewise, too, if she just had smiled a little!!! A smile does some wonders, the best thing anyone can wear! 

Not a fan at all! Biggest disappointment is the disappearing of her fit body! This dress does no justice to her! In the bust area the two "horizontal" lines make her breats look small and her strong waistline is gone, too.. its like her body goes out like a tent from there, and yeah it makes her hips disappear, too.. it loose its shape. Her hair is a bit different but it could have been much better, she really needs to experiment with other hairstyles.. 

Someone mentioned the makeup and dark lips.. has she ever done dark lips? Imagine dark red lips! Now that would do some fantastic wonders to her!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Her makeup looks always the same, and exact the same. 
Or is it just me when it comes to her hairstyles or does it look the same for the most..? 

Originally posted by mushqte

It is as simple as this:
You said NO ONE gets clicked from behind. OC posted a picture where they did. Making these stupid assumptions are hilarious.

I don't think any Ash fan was making fun of Kat getting photographed less. 

They couldn't deal with the fact that I countered their statement rendering them speechless, so they got another ridiculous argument.

I never said Ash is pictured from the behind ALL THE TIME. You said no one's clicked from behind, I proved it wrong. Simple as that. Now if you take that as insecurity, jealousy, whatever! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by B-TEX

Save these pics. Next year you can rub Katty's posterior on others' face. 

๐Ÿ˜†

I'm so used to calling you NC. Should I call you BT now?
I think Katrina looks elegant. And to an extent classy. It is her first time so I do think she looks so gorgeous. She will get better if she continues coming to Cannes in the next few years.