Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Aisharya has been going to Cannes for 13 years if you feel satisfied by comparing her with Katrina who debuted this year at Cannes then good for you but hilarious shouldn't we compare your international global face with other international global faces? do you really want that kind of comparison ðŸ˜‰

Aishwarya may have got a few pics clicked from the back but many times she wasn't clicked from back either, some here

I will not embarrass you more hence won't post more examples ðŸ˜†

Aww.. they might have already got their shots from the behind so it's not a surprise. From the same red carpet, they were clicking her from the behind. Now show me one such Katty pic and I consider that you're not embarrassed. ðŸ˜† Firstly, have there been more than 3-4 pics of Kat even from the front? ðŸ˜†

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe they take pics of celebs ... in those moments..when nobody's taking their pics. 😆
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anonymous39

Some people did this last year with Sonam too how the photographers weren't taking pics in the back. Ridiculous.  It happens to everyone sometimes. 

Lupita is way more famous than Aish and same thing is happening in these pics too. 

Now Aishwarya fans will claim that Lupita is a nobody compared to their Aishwarya Raj Bachchan JI I wrote Ji so don't report me to Jaya I did give her respect ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

@B-TEX

I didn't bother last year because Sonam fans were blasting Aishwarya fans last year when they kept rubbing the pics of aishwarya's behind on their face! but enough is enough, if you want to state your delusional opinions as facts then of course you will get a reality check and THEY ASKED FOR IT ðŸ˜†

and these are JUST A FEW PICS I posted, So aishwarya fans should cut the crap now, let's not talk about what the journalists on TV were saying about Aish's walk at cannes last year "She is trying too hard"😆

Imagine that 🤣

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushqte

@Meherbaan Lol You are the one embarrassing yourself and Kat.

You said "EVERYONE" gets clicked like that. That wasn't the case so OC gave you an answer .

You couldn't even come with a proper comeback, how does Ash walking for 13 yrs come into picture?
So the EVERYONE you meant was for newbies only? ðŸ˜†

Really!

It's quiet clear who is an embarrassment here it's you and mushqte who tries to prove to everyone that Aishwarya gets clicked by all photographers when that's not the case at all ðŸ˜†

You guys keep comparing Aishwarya's amount of pictures with Katrina's, of course one will compare how many years they have been part of the festival.

no katrina fan is denying that Aishwarya is more well known at Cannes then Katrina, but as you can see several people are finding it hilarious that you guys keep posting same pics of Aishwarya to prove something which is far from the truth ðŸ˜†
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Disappointed in Katrina's Cannes debut - expected a lot more from her. 
Red hair is not working at all.

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mushqte

@Meherbaan Lol You are the one embarrassing yourself and Kat.

You said "EVERYONE" gets clicked like that. That wasn't the case so OC gave you an answer .

You couldn't even come with a proper comeback, how does Ash walking for 13 yrs come into picture?
So the EVERYONE you meant was for newbies only? ðŸ˜†

Exactly. Just because Katrina didn't get clicked, it means nobody gets clicked. Bwahahaha. Some fans go to any extent to cover their fav's derriere. ðŸ˜†

Fan in Ralph & Russo Couture, Karlie & Doutzen in Atelier Versace, Sunnery in Lanvin & Katrina in Oscar de la Renta

0 retweets 0 favorites

Meherbaan thumbnail
@organizedchaos
in all those pic you posted, again she is not clicked by everyone haha.

Aishwarya of course has more pictures than Katrina, no one denies that but it is hilarious how you want to prove that everyone clicks her pics when they don't.

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well Katina didn't disappoint me since this was exactly what i expected.The same old boring look,the boring hair and the te dress is also not great.I would have been really surprised if she would have come up with something great.