Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

She looks stunning!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kat is successfully looking like Ash's senior. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think people need to cut the crap! when katrina has her typical hair then they cry and when she experiments they want her to have her typical hair, decide what you want her to do!
She didn't just color her hair for Cannes! she has had this color since January it's for her role in Fitoor, and she will have this hair color till she is done with the shooting.

She carries the red hair very well and looks hot on her! I am glad fitoor shooting is not over or else we wouldn't have seen her with red hair at Cannes.
Poor Katty! There would be no "Forget Blake Lively" article for her from HuffPost. 😆
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

I think people need to cut the crap! when katrina has her typical hair then they cry and when she experiments they want her to have her typical hair, decide what you want her to do!

She didn't just color her hair for Cannes! she has had this color since January it's for her role in Fitoor, and she will have this hair color till she is done with the shooting.

She carries the red hair very well and looks hot on her! I am glad fitoor shooting is not over or else we wouldn't have seen her with red hair at Cannes.

This is not a katrinaAtCannes fanclub. 

It is an open thread and people will voice their opinions freely and rightly so. Lets remain civil.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
She already walked and no pics? Damn..so looks like even Sonam is better at this Cannes game than Kat
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Poor Katty! There would be no "Forget Blake Lively" article for her from HuffPost. 😆

Maybe they can have something like-'Forget Blake Lively, someone can look worse than her'..Given how they seem to hate poor Blake Lively with a passion, they can bash both Blake & Katrina this way ðŸ˜†
Kat's red hair looks awful. She should have colored it back to black for Cannes. It's clashing with her skin tone and it's going to look bad with most dresses.  No wonder she is sticking to black and white.

The gown is meh.  Boring. 

The day outfit was nice but she couldn't bring it with the actual red carpet gown. She's going to blend into the background with this dress.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fcuff

From Loreal main account

GODDAMN!! seriously did smbd stretch her face out ??
horrible horrible HORRIBLE 🥱
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cougarTown

This is not a katrinaAtCannes fanclub. 

It is an open thread and people will voice their opinions freely and rightly so. Lets remain civil.

huh Koiza I am civil lol, it's not a Katrina hate club either so I have right to defend her darling.

I am just saying some say that she should experiment with hair and when she does they say she shouldn't.