Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

BEAUTY ❤️

WOW ^________^

We have a new man- aunty in town!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That hair colour doesn't suit her ...it would have been better if there was her natural hair colour ...
blUeNoSed thumbnail
Ewww. Ridiculously botoxed face.Plastic surgery gone terribly wrong, she looks too old.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

That hair colour doesn't suit her ...it would have been better if there was her natural hair colour ...

i liked it yar 😃
now can't wait for her red carpet appearance
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katty looks SOO ravishing
Wasn't expecting a experimental dress from her but she totally KILLED it..from looks to right kind of sexy attitude <3
Now hopes increased for her main event look :D
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I think she looks so gorgeous. Sometimes I wonder if people are looking at the same pics as I am. 😆 Like her features are perfect and that hair!!!! The whole world is going with the blond and caramel brown look and she's like one of the few going red! Good for her.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is looking good but that hair colour totally ruined her overall look. Too bright. It's hard to pull off that hair colour. 
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Katrina looks the best when she is in no makeup look. These new pictures  with boreal makeup accents her botoxy face.. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina Kaif Daily @KatKaifDaily  34 sek.34 sekunder siden

Loved Katrina's new hair color at Cannes press meet today? she used @LOrealParisIn Casting Crme Gloss shade 316 !

Permalink til billede
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I think she looks so gorgeous. Sometimes I wonder if people are looking at the same pics as I am. 😆 Like her features are perfect and that hair!!!! The whole world is going with the blond and caramel brown look and she's like one of the few going red! Good for her.

Exactly!

I also loved the orange-red color on Julianne Moore and now Katrina applied dark red, so stunning !