Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Cannes 2015: Designers Ashley Rebello and Payal Saluja suggest what Katrina Kaif should wear on the red carpet!

Wed, May 13, 2015 11:31am IST by moumita bhattacharjee

Cannes 2015: Designers Ashley Rebello and Payal Saluja suggest what Katrina Kaif should wear on the red carpet!

The designers tell us how the actress can look fetching on the red carpet at the Cannes 2015...

The 68th Cannes Film Festival begins today and we are all geared up to see how Bollywood's lovely maidens will fare on the red carpet. While the fashion police is on high alert today, movie enthusiasts are waiting to let world cinema unfold yet again. What we are especially looking forward to is Katrina Kaifs first walk on the red carpet. Whether she dazzles or disappoints is something we will know later but now here are two designers offering their tips to the actress.

Ashley Rebello, Salman Khan's most preferred designer who has also made Sonakshi Sinha, Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Imran Khan and also Katrina Kaif look magnificent, wants Katrina to keep it vintage classic when it comes to her clothes. "At Cannes, people are given specifications on what to wear to a particular event. They even get a list of clothes. For Katrina, I would suggest a gown for movie premires. She looks absolutely stunning in Elie Saab and carries them beautifully. She can also go in for Chanel dresses which make her look gorgeous. She should keep it to vintage classic only."

Payal Saluja, who was the costume designer of Raanjhanaa and is presently making Udta Punjab lot look beautiful, also feels Kat should go in for gowns only. "She should wear something in the shade of pink or gold rose or a combination of both. She carries such outfits really well," explains Payal.

But ask them if Katrina should also go in for something desi and both the designers dismissed it. Ashley says, "She shouldn't experiment too much. If she has to wear something Indian, she would wear an Anamika Khanna design because she looked lovely when she wore one of Khanna's pieces at Arpita's wedding." As for Payal, she completely dismissed the fact that just because you are an Indian, you don't necessarily have to wear an Indian outfit. But if you must, Payal suggests her to wear any Indian outfit in European pink.

Payal also has some tips about Kat's hair and makeup. "She should go in for textured hair and soft curls or ringlets. She can add a little shimmer to her complete look," advises Payal.

Well, we are sure if Katrina sticks to these suggestions, she is definitely going to make those fashion followers really happy! Katrina, are you listening?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/cannes-2015-designers-ashley-rebello-and-payal-saluja-suggest-what-katrina-kaif-should-wear-on-the-red-carpet/

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Coming through!

Streaming link for la Monte des Marches:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJUZcPtlDa0[/YOUTUBE]

Crystal, your thread is absolutely awsm.🥳
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm excited for Kat's look as well as Ash.More for Kat though. Two of my favourites this time <3
Meherbaan thumbnail
OMG the fashionista aka BollyFanLuver has graced the cannes topic

Thank you darling !

so happy you joined, ahh it's cannes time, hope we get some fashionable looks by everyone !!!
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

OMG the fashionista aka BollyFanLuver has graced the cannes topic

Thank you darling !

so happy you joined, ahh it's cannes time, hope we get some fashionable looks by everyone !!!

😆🤗
How you doing dahling?  Of course i was going to be present. ðŸ˜³
I see Kat is playing it cool @ the airport. I hope she goes with a real bombshell look!

So what are the rules? is the thread only for our girls or shall we add other looks to it too? This sooo going to be FUN! 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

😆🤗
How you doing dahling?  Of course i was going to be present. ðŸ˜³
I see Kat is playing it cool @ the airport. I hope she goes with a real bombshell look!

So what are the rules? is the thread only for our girls or shall we add other looks to it too? This sooo going to be FUN! 

I am doing great, it's a sunny day here in Europe ðŸ˜³

I missed ya, glad you arrived ðŸ˜ƒ 
Yup I want either a sexy look or a elegant vintage look !

WIt's a thread for everything related to Cannes so you can add who ever you want ðŸ˜ƒ
Meherbaan thumbnail
Sonam working at the gym to get the desired shape for Cannes 2015
Sonam-Kapoor-Gym-01929
Meherbaan thumbnail
Nandita Das will also walk the red carpet today
Permalink til billede

Anupama Chopra retweeted
smriti kiran @smritikiran 3h3 hours ago

Touchdown #NICE & @anupamachopra tries to take her first selfie #Cannes2015 @FilmCompanion @StarWorldIndia

Anupama Chopra @anupamachopra 1h1 hour ago

How can any other festival match this location and weather? #Cannes2015

mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aishwarya is the Queen of Cannes. No one came close, and never will!! Period.
French media too fondly calls her the Princess of Cannes.

Since 2005/06 she has been consistently featured among the best dressed and among the best ever looks at cannes. She and Cannes have become inseparable.

And WHO can forget the EPIC, UNBELIEVABLE red carpet sensational moment she gave last year???? ALL JAWS dropped!!!
She owned every inch of the RED CARPET.GODDESS!

Aishwarya commands attention like no other.