Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anaamica

Bacha ho kisika bhi, Kajal to bolegi ki bacha Neil ka hai.

Remember the night when Neil came back drunken after meeting Bobby? He didn't even remember how he came home and what happened after that. Kajal will exploit this and say she is pregnant with Neil's kid.

Anu phir se detective banegi aur parda faash karegi. Then probably Minty will wake up and accept Anu.

SAME HERE!!!😃 hi im shri!! i felt kajal will blame neil transfer all the property under her name and then minty will be left helpless!! anu will turn detective yet again and solve this issue also
Waida1234 thumbnail
An old flame from Punjab or Bobby's...! ðŸ˜›
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think there ll be a new guy from her past life
fari2608 thumbnail
Bobby Maybe but seriously I don't want another new entry ! 
fari2608 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaamica

Bacha ho kisika bhi, Kajal to bolegi ki bacha Neil ka hai.

Remember the night when Neil came back drunken after meeting Bobby? He didn't even remember how he came home and what happened after that. Kajal will exploit this and say she is pregnant with Neil's kid.

Anu phir se detective banegi aur parda faash karegi. Then probably Minty will wake up and accept Anu.

I was also thinking the same thing
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her BF from Punjab. So we are getting a new character :)
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think kajal kisike bhi bache ki maa banane wali nahi hai.o natak kar rahi hai. minty ka support pa ke uski property pane ke liye. nautanki sali.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreepatil.

i think kajal kisike bhi bache ki maa banane wali nahi hai.o natak kar rahi hai. minty ka support pa ke uski property pane ke liye. nautanki sali.

arre nahi she is afraid of telling it to anybody becaoz everyone knows neil does not even like to look at her
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

arre nahi she is afraid of telling it to anybody becaoz everyone knows neil does not even like to look at her

yes u r right and i m 100% sure she put on bleam to neil. bcoz that day neil has drunked.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woh koi hoga  iqru but blame tho neil pe aayega. aurneil phaas gaya . dont worry neil anu mata hai tumhare saath Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago