Parth Samthaan / Manik Malhotra AT #75 - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful Sanz .. i downloaded it and i watch it everyday morning and night lolz  GN beautiful and Love ya 2 3 4  πŸ€— Stay blessed  and tell Hi to ur niece from my side

Sweet Aash .. there is part 2 check it both are amazing <3
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Agree that cvs not even thinking of giving him that happiness we all  want it for him .. if we check u see in the precap what harshad said he is back for giving him more trouble .. i think new guy is also in this and meeting Manik is what Harshad meant ...

we only have hope

exactly..i was about to say this...
ek musibat end hota nahi ki another shuru ho jaata hai Manik ke liye...how come cvs r doing this..at least should plan to show us happy Manik at least for some days naa..but no...not focussing at all...just trouble him..humesha...and no one comes to his rescue...Manik only has to take care of those situations...this only happening now...

isse toh accha Monster Manik tha...at least he was not in so much Pain..and trouble ...i really miss him😭

Beautiful Sanz .. i downloaded it and i watch it everyday morning and night lolz  GN beautiful and Love ya 2 3 4  πŸ€— Stay blessed  and tell Hi to ur niece from my side

Sweet Aash .. there is part 2 check it both are amazing <3

but they have blocked it😭😭
ohh God...IF people...plzzz let me comment on Parth's page..i have got classes tomorrow...i have to sleep😭
Originally posted by ashmitaa

exactly..i was about to say this...
ek musibat end hota nahi ki another shuru ho jaata hai Manik ke liye...how come cvs r doing this..at least should plan to show us happy Manik at least for some days naa..but no...not focussing at all...just trouble him..humesha...and no one comes to his rescue...Manik only has to take care of those situations...this only happening now...

isse toh accha Monster Manik tha...at least he was not in so much Pain..and trouble ...i really miss him😭

I think we may get some sweet little happiness for him in between and also as Sana said his friends will help him ... seeing him not focusing in his happiness is making me loving him more and more and seeing him in pain make me in pain ...

we can hope they will give him happy moments in between before starting new troubles for him 😭
Monster Manik was amazing even his anger is wayy sweet .. we will get to see dangerous Manik 😳
let's hope for the best
yayeee..they allowed me..

ohh God...IF people...plzzz let me comment on Parth's page..i have got classes tomorrow...i have to sleep😭

check your previous comment and count the hours plz don't cry ... me need to wait 2 hours till comment again

yayeee..they allowed me..

Greattt ⭐️ .. now go to sleep fast it's so late ..GN TC sweet Aash Love ya πŸ€— Stay blessed

I think we may get some sweet little happiness for him in between and also as Sana said his friends will help him ... seeing him not focusing in his happiness is making me loving him more and more and seeing him in pain make me in pain ...

we can hope they will give him happy moments in between before starting new troubles for him 😭
Monster Manik was amazing even his anger is wayy sweet .. we will get to see dangerous Manik 😳
let's hope for the best

*finger crossed

hoping for some REAL WAALA HAPPY MOMENTS FOR PARTH..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
yesss..we can only hope...

Thanks Lily...for the assurance..πŸ€—

lets hope for the best...😳

*finger crossed

hoping for some REAL WAALA HAPPY MOMENTS FOR PARTH..😭
yesss..we can only hope...

Thanks Lily...for the assurance..πŸ€—