India-Forums

Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai
Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai

KMKV 04.05.2015 Discussions (Page 2)

ramyvijay IF-Sizzlerz
ramyvijay
ramyvijay

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha.. hindi version paartha ungalukkellaam kandippaa theriyum Wink    ssshhh.. let it be s suspense as such.. Tongue

And this guy is Isvar.. (office gautham).. though he looks different here, I dont like him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sulaayini.Starbucks.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Definitely not suganya husband pa adhu

Uh Oh, it's not Suganya's husband-A? Shocked  

I was thinking that it's her husband... ( I haven't watched KMKV beginning episodes... Just got interested & started watching regularly since Arjun-Priya wedding talks came! Big smileWink

Aaamaa, Did they ever show he husband in any scenes before?!  As long as I watched/noticed it's always the Dubai Mappilai talks to her over the phone!!  EmbarrassedBig smileWink  

Supreee Hug what a pleasant surprise da.You watch kmkv too? Visit us frequently pls Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supree

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I was thinking that it's her husband... ( I haven't watched KMKV beginning episodes... Just got interested & started watching regularly since Arjun-Priya wedding talks came! Big smileWink

Aaamaa, Did they ever show he husband in any scenes before?!  As long as I watched/noticed it's always the Dubai Mappilai talks to her over the phone!!  EmbarrassedBig smileWink  

Supreee Hug what a pleasant surprise da.You watch kmkv too? Visit us frequently pls Embarrassed

hey hopper... thank u Hug happy to be here & see you in kmkv.    yes I'm watching now. Big smile 
Sure, will visit whenever I get a chance to log in to IF. WinkSmile  

Edited by supree - 06 May 2015 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Originally posted by krithikas

I was thinking that it's her husband...( I haven't watched KMKV beginning episodes... Just got interested & started watching regularly since Arjun-Priya wedding talks came!Big smileWink)

Aaamaa, Did they ever show he husband in any scenes before?! As long as I watched/noticed it's always the Dubai Mappilai talks to her over the phone!! EmbarrassedBig smileWink

He is Sukanyas husband. They just want to show us as a suspense . Smile

ya.. chummaa poochaandi kaatturaanga.. Big smile    I think he lost job in Dubai and Priya arranging loan for him..

but why does she says 'ungalukku en kaiyaala samachu tharra aasai dhaan' .. I think idhuvum hype yethathaan... Tongue

Okay, Thx krithikas & Ramya.  So, our guessing was correct. Big smile  They showed Suganya's activities a bit in the last 2 weeks, Now this guy. 

I think may be he got into some problem at his work place, where he got suspected to steal a big amount from work and police is looking for him. He has to repay the amount that was lost and that's why he is hiding in a hotel.  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sulaayinihopper_ocean.Starbucks.

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

ha ha ha.. hindi version paartha ungalukkellaam kandippaa theriyum Wink    ssshhh.. let it be s suspense as such.. Tongue

And this guy is Isvar.. (office gautham).. though he looks different here, I dont like him..

Alrighty... Will maintain the suspense... Wink  (But nothing big in this matter...)

Seriously? That was Gautam?  He he he... I did not even realize it... Tongue

hopper_oceanramyvijay

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Waiting to see Arjun's reaction on this matter with Priya - Sukanya - Her husband... Lolz... 

hopper_oceanramyvijay

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Supree r u watching the hindi versions as well?
.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Tuesday May 5th 2015 Written Update 

Episode starts with Dhanam boasting about Adi's birthday to a neighbor... She feels really excited that Adi called her to his birthday party as well...

Priya calls Dhanam and requests her to send Shruthi or Manoj to pick up Pooja from school today as she is held back with an important surgery... Priya feels bad as she had to lie to her again...

The loan associate arrives and asks for the documents from Priya... She requests him to give the loan as soon as possible...

Arjun and his two other colleagues are wrapping the presents for Adi... Arjun smiles and walks here and there in excitement... Tongue (Seriously paavam... Unhappy He feels so happy...) On seeing Arjun being restless, Jai sends him home assuring that he'll send all the gifts...

At home, Arjun comes and asks whether all of them are ready or not... Then... He asks "Enga andha Mangamma Maharani innum varalai ah?" nnu... LOL Right then the gifts arrive and Arjun asks Shruthi to label them with a message "Happy Birthday Adhithya... With Love, Appa..." (So sweet of a dad he is...)

He remembers Priya again and says "Paithiyam"... LOL He calls her phone but it's switched off... He calls the clinic, where they say that Priya never came today... He gets confused and thinks back of what Priya said earlier about she being busy with a surgery...

Pooja comes home and runs to Arjun... Manoj brings a gift for Adi as well... Pooja also has a gift for him... They all share a good moment... Tongue He asks Dhanam and Manoj to come... He says that Arjun should spend some time alone with Adi... Arjun gets emotional...

Manju gets a call from the bank regarding the loan that Priya had asked for... She starts yelling at them for disturbing with credit cards, loans and such... She hung up the call in the middle saying that they don't have a need for a loan right now...

Priya arrives home... And Dhanam starts teasing her about eating so much as she took a lot of food... Tongue Priya thinks of an idea to samalichufy Dhanam... She says that their staff were sharing food today, and that they all wanted to eat namba veetu saapadu... Dhanam gets convinced and feels proud... Wink Priya too adds on with her praising...

Arjun asks Priya about where she went... She repeats the same about a surgery... Arjun says he doesn't care about where she went or what she did and that she has to come sharp at 7 for Adi's Birthday party...

Manju comes and informs Priya about the bank call and says that she yelled at them... Priya tells her that she only applied for a loan and nobody here knows that... Manju advices her as that is wrong... Priya asks her not to question like everyone if she trusts her... And she gets a promise from Manju that she won't disclose any of the loan info to anyone...

Precap :

Pooja goes up to Adi and calls "Anna" with a smiling face... He stares at her and asks his friends if any of them have a sister... They all say no... Pooja becomes sad... Unhappy

Edited by SushK16 - 06 May 2015 at 8:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supreePallanguzhividyasureshhopper_oceanramyvijay

Go to top