KMKV 04.05.2015 Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Supree r u watching the hindi versions as well?

No hopper, only Tamil! πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the updates Sush & Hopper. 
I too have a feeling that Adhi is going to walk to Ashok with that cake. Oh God, I'm not sure why he does that, and in fact I don't know how Vandana had spoiled this little boy's brain.  

No Priya in today's episode...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by sulaayini

No Priya in today's episode...πŸ˜”

She was shown pa... Ratna ji birthday party concentrate pannadhaala, might have missed..

nothing big.. she is again talking to some other banker to get loan.. by then that guy comes and pulls Priya away saying they won't get it.. Priya says we need money to buy tickets..

Also in precap.. Arjun sees Priya with him who is seated with his back facing Arjun.. Arjun looks confused..

Thanks Ratna... hope u won't mind me posted the missed out scenes... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ramyvijay

She was shown pa... Ratna ji birthday party concentrate pannadhaala, might have missed..

nothing big.. she is again talking to some other banker to get loan.. by then that guy comes and pulls Priya away saying they won't get it.. Priya says we need money to buy tickets..

Also in precap.. Arjun sees Priya with him who is seated with his back facing Arjun.. Arjun looks confused..

I watched the episode last night..normally I will watch the episode before reading the update but yesterday it became vice versa because I want to know whom Adi will feed the cake..so when I read the update I thought no Priya scene in yesterday's episode..but that scene not that much interesting..
But star of yesterday's episode was Pooja⭐️..the way she nose cut both Vandhana and Ashok was superbπŸ‘..love you Pooja kutty..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Thanks Ratna... hope u won't mind me posted the missed out scenes... πŸ˜‰

Oops did I miss that? Lolz i even made mistake on the day and supree ccorrected me. Thanks ma ramya for adding it. Shall edit into post later.
I hate the way Adi speak to Arjun when he said that he remarry for Pooja sake..
Adi said that he can't stay wit stepmother whom Arjun married legally but can stay with his stepfather maathiriyaana Ashok who is his mother's illegal hubby..ithu enna nyayam?
Originally posted by sulaayini

I hate the way Adi speak to Arjun when he said that he remarry for Pooja sake..
Adi said that he can't stay wit stepmother whom Arjun married legally but can stay with his stepfather maathiriyaana Ashok who is his mother's illegal hubby..ithu enna nyayam?

I was about to mention this..

also the way he spoke , like Arjun would be busy with his newly married wife.. disgusting.. he couldn't reciprocate Pooja's love and affection..    he has grown up exactly like Vandana..   

hope he understands his dad, sister, grandparents soon...
Thanks for the Update Ji πŸ˜‰

I seriously have nothing much to say about Adi... πŸ€”

Except for the fact that he is exactly like his mom character wise... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Not going to watch these episodes... Paavam Arjun and family... 

And it is so irritating to see Vandhana - Ashok - Adi... πŸ˜΅