Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai

KMKV 04.05.2015 Discussions - Page 2

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Supreee 🤗 what a pleasant surprise da.You watch kmkv too? Visit us frequently pls 😳

hey hopper... thank u 🤗 happy to be here & see you in kmkv.    yes I'm watching now. 😃 
Sure, will visit whenever I get a chance to log in to IF. 😉😊  

Edited by supree - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramyvijay

ya.. chummaa poochaandi kaatturaanga.. 😃    I think he lost job in Dubai and Priya arranging loan for him..

but why does she says 'ungalukku en kaiyaala samachu tharra aasai dhaan' .. I think idhuvum hype yethathaan... 😛

Okay, Thx krithikas & Ramya.  So, our guessing was correct. 😃  They showed Suganya's activities a bit in the last 2 weeks, Now this guy. 

I think may be he got into some problem at his work place, where he got suspected to steal a big amount from work and police is looking for him. He has to repay the amount that was lost and that's why he is hiding in a hotel.  😕

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramyvijay

ha ha ha.. hindi version paartha ungalukkellaam kandippaa theriyum 😉    ssshhh.. let it be s suspense as such.. 😛

And this guy is Isvar.. (office gautham).. though he looks different here, I dont like him..

Alrighty... Will maintain the suspense... 😉  (But nothing big in this matter...)

Seriously? That was Gautam?  He he he... I did not even realize it... 😛
coffeebuff thumbnail
Waiting to see Arjun's reaction on this matter with Priya - Sukanya - Her husband... Lolz... 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Supree r u watching the hindi versions as well?
coffeebuff thumbnail
Tuesday May 5th 2015 Written Update 

Episode starts with Dhanam boasting about Adi's birthday to a neighbor... She feels really excited that Adi called her to his birthday party as well...

Priya calls Dhanam and requests her to send Shruthi or Manoj to pick up Pooja from school today as she is held back with an important surgery... Priya feels bad as she had to lie to her again...

The loan associate arrives and asks for the documents from Priya... She requests him to give the loan as soon as possible...

Arjun and his two other colleagues are wrapping the presents for Adi... Arjun smiles and walks here and there in excitement... 😛 (Seriously paavam... 😔 He feels so happy...) On seeing Arjun being restless, Jai sends him home assuring that he'll send all the gifts...

At home, Arjun comes and asks whether all of them are ready or not... Then... He asks "Enga andha Mangamma Maharani innum varalai ah?" nnu... 😆 Right then the gifts arrive and Arjun asks Shruthi to label them with a message "Happy Birthday Adhithya... With Love, Appa..." (So sweet of a dad he is...)

He remembers Priya again and says "Paithiyam"... 😆 He calls her phone but it's switched off... He calls the clinic, where they say that Priya never came today... He gets confused and thinks back of what Priya said earlier about she being busy with a surgery...

Pooja comes home and runs to Arjun... Manoj brings a gift for Adi as well... Pooja also has a gift for him... They all share a good moment... 😛 He asks Dhanam and Manoj to come... He says that Arjun should spend some time alone with Adi... Arjun gets emotional...

Manju gets a call from the bank regarding the loan that Priya had asked for... She starts yelling at them for disturbing with credit cards, loans and such... She hung up the call in the middle saying that they don't have a need for a loan right now...

Priya arrives home... And Dhanam starts teasing her about eating so much as she took a lot of food... 😛 Priya thinks of an idea to samalichufy Dhanam... She says that their staff were sharing food today, and that they all wanted to eat namba veetu saapadu... Dhanam gets convinced and feels proud... 😉 Priya too adds on with her praising...

Arjun asks Priya about where she went... She repeats the same about a surgery... Arjun says he doesn't care about where she went or what she did and that she has to come sharp at 7 for Adi's Birthday party...

Manju comes and informs Priya about the bank call and says that she yelled at them... Priya tells her that she only applied for a loan and nobody here knows that... Manju advices her as that is wrong... Priya asks her not to question like everyone if she trusts her... And she gets a promise from Manju that she won't disclose any of the loan info to anyone...

Precap :

Pooja goes up to Adi and calls "Anna" with a smiling face... He stares at her and asks his friends if any of them have a sister... They all say no... Pooja becomes sad... 😔 Edited by SushK16 - 8 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sush for the update..

It was nice to see Arjun being restless and super happy as his son invited him.. checking up with the packed gifts whether everything has been bought...

Then at home, he becoming emotional when Manoj talks.. on seeing Pooja's gift for her brother..   Superb acting.. Well done Amit 👍🏼
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sushhh thanks ma for updates 🤗
Jonsnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 
I have a feeling Adhi is going to Ashok when he said this is for appa. I feel bad for Arjun. He is dying for his son's love and acceptance. No idea how Vandana turned him against his own father. Good thing Pooja lived with her dad and his family otherwise Vandana would have turned Pooja too. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka. 
Will skip the episode , it will be very heart breaking.