KMKV 04.05.2015 Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Who is that guy?? did i miss something last week?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Ratna..

me too thinking who is that guy nu... first I thought, Priya is gonna help Sukanya & her husband.. but now it looks like she know this person already..

the reaction he gives..., I think it's just to confuse the viewers 😛 hope all is well soon...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Definitely not suganya husband pa adhu
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Definitely not suganya husband pa adhu

Uh Oh, it's not Suganya's husband-A? 😲  

I was thinking that it's her husband... ( I haven't watched KMKV beginning episodes... Just got interested & started watching regularly since Arjun-Priya wedding talks came! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰) 

Aaamaa, Did they ever show he husband in any scenes before?!  As long as I watched/noticed it's always the Dubai Mappilai talks to her over the phone!!  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰  
Edited by supree - 8 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supree

I was thinking that it's her husband... ( I haven't watched KMKV beginning episodes... Just got interested & started watching regularly since Arjun-Priya wedding talks came! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰) 

Aaamaa, Did they ever show he husband in any scenes before?!  As long as I watched/noticed it's always the Dubai Mappilai talks to her over the phone!!  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰  

He is Sukanyas husband. They just want to show us as a suspense .  ðŸ˜Š
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

He is Sukanyas husband. They just want to show us as a suspense . 😊

ya.. chummaa poochaandi kaatturaanga.. 😃    I think he lost job in Dubai and Priya arranging loan for him..

but why does she says 'ungalukku en kaiyaala samachu tharra aasai dhaan' .. I think idhuvum hype yethathaan... 😛
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Ji ðŸ˜‰

The samadhana paduthifying of the kids was cute to watch... Especially Dhanam and Manju as usual... ðŸ˜†

Adi... Well, just as his mom... Nothing much to say... 

And the guy... He is Sukanya's husband only... Just a little too much build-up... ðŸ˜›
ramyvijay thumbnail
ha ha ha.. hindi version paartha ungalukkellaam kandippaa theriyum 😉    ssshhh.. let it be s suspense as such.. 😛

And this guy is Isvar.. (office gautham).. though he looks different here, I dont like him..
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

Supreee 🤗 what a pleasant surprise da.You watch kmkv too? Visit us frequently pls 😳