India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Roshni on a #Mission

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I loved the episode totally. The police and accident part was a little dumb and illogical but who cares about logic when we got to see - 
Starting with MR. RAJ KHURANA !! UFF i think he is the BESTEST DAD ever !! He knew it!! He knew it instantly that it was his wife who must have done all this!! I just loved it when he asked the servant to make the guest room ready for him - hehe Simran you deserve more hatred. You deserve all the slaps that Raj wanted to give Siddharth !! Wink I am sure you will get one in the future. 

Next stop Beeji !! Ohh I really thank the CVs for bringing that woman in the show!! She is just TOO good!! She was at first so clueless about everything.. but she just handles Simran really well today!! Her best dialogue which cracked me up today in a supposedly emotional scene was to DD - I know you don't want any of my family members here but atleast consider my age ROFL So innocently she said that!! We all wanted Beeji to help Roshni in wooing Siddharth the last time, CVs are giving us this time - I am excited to see how that works out now! Big smile

Coming to our SidNi - Felt bad for Siddharth. Still being a mama's boy Cry ( Ok, i need to accept the fact that he is just TOO good as a person ) I am really confused where he went and what happened!! CVs are gonna kill us with Confusion this time Tongue I think he is planning something !! Maybe he was talking to Shiv. D'ohRoshni and Pratima scene was nice - I liked it how she said "Yeh mera Siddharth nahi hai" Embarrassed 
Kya yaar one day divorce next day hug third day hot Dance? LOL They should just accept that they can't live a single day without seeing each other. Their hug was so cute and the way she was shouting at him. But she stopped when she saw him not responding, he wanted to could see in his eyes. Loved how he answered all her questions and specifically told SORRY to her Embarrassed 

DD Patel - Such a small scene of hers, but i liked her concern and her words were justified since she was angry. Wish they showed more of her than Simran !!

Coming to the nutcases at last Angry

Can someone please kill that woman!! How dare she push Roshni so many times !! I hate her to the core!! She was trying to be a victim of the injustice that her husband and son was doing to her and i was like bitch please Silly( No one can sympathize with you ) and about her evil daughter don't wanna waste my energy on her LOL

Precap - Roshni and Beeji's #Mission - Siddharth ko patao starts Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandra18..Fazza..Rasmalai24amikool143stephie34afghangirlMogwaimadhuhariniYD.AH

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Now really wooing Sid will begin the previous time was just a warm up and this time Beeji is planning everything. I feel even Nani might get on in the plan. Nani and Beeji have become BFFs and they both are SidNi fans. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Mission on getting back Sid! But will it work? I doubt it. Simran will create more problems for Sid. I feel Sid might tell something to roshni to drive her away from him. And this will make roshni angry and she will think Sid doesn't lover her anymore. As long Simran and kritika are in the house, I have no hope. I hope beeji makes a plan and takes everyone outside and leaves SidNi alone in the house, so they can have their conversation.

By the way I forgot to mention I love beeji. Just like us she is also a die hard SidNi fans. So cheer for beeji and hopefully her mission gets successful in reuniting SidNi.

Edited by paru10 - 04 May 2015 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714ChurriBurriskinnypal

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Beeji truly ships SidNi LOL bless her...she is such a positive individual and I'm so glad she is on Roshni's team.

It will be interesting to see Roshni's mission. Whether she succeeds or not, time will tell. But I'm looking forward to some intense/romantic SidNi moments. I hope CVs don't disappoint.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurriskinnypal

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Now my fav char in JR other than SidNi is BeejiSmileSmileSmile
muaahhh BeejiHeart Atleast some one is there to understand Roshni's feelings and hurtBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurriskinnypal

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
sorry to say but i find dis track the most stupid sid was never treated like dis by DD like DD never pushed him n all wont watch JR from tomorrow cant take dis shit n as far as i know simran and kritika will never let roshni stay n i cant see her gettin insulted I am disappointed at beeji n raj also raj jus gave her the handful and after days he will be back to normal 

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree8714

sorry to say but i find dis track the most stupid sid was never treated like dis by DD like DD never pushed him n all wont watch JR from tomorrow cant take dis shit n as far as i know simran and kritika will never let roshni stay n i cant see her gettin insulted I am disappointed at beeji n raj also raj jus gave her the handful and after days he will be back to normal 

Simran has been behaving like this with Roshni since she had come to stay with them. Truly speaking all her actions are unjustified, but the cvs are hell bent on destroying that character and i really have no hopes left for her. Well it is obvious that Roshni's and Beeji's plan will fail to an extent!
Apart from Simran and the Accident illogicality i found the episode pretty entertaining.. let's see how it will go on now. Smile

pree8714

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
raj did the right thinh
he should do more
i love beeji
she is a real darling
even dd was silent before beeji
i hope roshni knows the truth