Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 | Arshi SS-Sentiments | Epilogue 14/07 *COMPLETED* (Page 17)

-SanjanaSobti- IF-Rockerz
-SanjanaSobti-
-SanjanaSobti-

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by conundrum.

Hey 

I Haven't read this one yet. I am going to do that soon and comment :)

Read and tell me whether you liked it or not Embarrassed Thanks :)

-SanjanaSobti-
-SanjanaSobti-

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndank

OMG ... this update is dedicated to me... (party,crazy dance) :-D :-D Aww...

Update s super awesome :-D... really touchy... you have written Arnav's emotions and his point of view really beautifully... Love it...

Looking forward to the next update as well...

You guessed it right, so the update is dedicated to you :) Glad that you liked it Big smile Thanks for your comment Hug
-SanjanaSobti-
-SanjanaSobti-

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LadyHitler.

Aww...thank you for the dedication!! My guess turned out right for the first time LOL
Anyway, lovely update!
Finally ArShi are together! This is too good!!
Good one!

You guessed it precisely Big smile 

Thanks for the reply Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LadyHitler.

-SanjanaSobti-
-SanjanaSobti-

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I have replied to some comments. Do check it out :)

{LAST} Chapter 18-B

Heartfelt smiles, meaningful caresses and heart swelling with nothing but love. No hatred, no helplessness, no anger, no tears : just love, the purest form of love that could ever exist..

Both Khushi and Arnav were happy, after having finally letting go of the past that haunted their lives for years. They both had been in pain, but the love stood above everything, eventually leading them to fall in deepest of love.

Now, the two were in Khushi's living room, with Khushi compelling Piya to come with her to Raizada Mansion and she reluctant about that.

"I don't know anything. You are coming with me or I'm also not going" she stubbornly said and sat on the couch, while her friend sighed and settled beside her.

"Khush. You go nah, we'll continue to meet. We're in the same town, yaar" Piya spoke, understanding the situation well.

"Khushi is right, Piya" Arnav spoke up, finding their conversation leading to nothing, "Please don't feel uncomfortable about coming with us."

"Arnav, believe me. I'm perfectly fine here."

"Don't ever talk to me" Khushi pouted, getting up from the couch and walking past Arnav, making the other two share understanding looks. 

"Khushi. If Piya isn't okay with living with us, let it be. I'll make sure you two meet everyday, some way or the other. Fine?" he tried to gap up the things between them, to which Piya agreed and grinned, waiting for Khushi's answer. 

"Fine" Khushi passed a soft smile, hugging Piya tightly, before leaving the apartment along with Arnav. 

Arnav drove the car towards Raizada Mansion, deliberately talking the longer route, maybe wanting to spend a little more time with Khushi. Though he knew he'd spending the rest of his life with her, yet he wanted to be with her as much time he could. Of all that happened in the last few weeks since Khushi had come back to Delhi, the things may not have been good; but now that everything was back in place, they both wanted to have the perfect kind of bonding.

As the car stopped at a traffic light, Khushi saw a kulfi-seller and smiled looking down, memories rushing into her mind, which obviously didn't go unnoticed by Arnav. 

"Kulfi?" he asked her, and eventually parked the car near the small shop.

"Don't worry. I'll not snatch your's this time.." he smiled wide, noticing her looking at him from the corner of her eyes and blushing. 

"There's nothing like that.." she chuckled shyly and tried to be confident, but failed.

When did she start to feel nervous in his company?

He walked to the shop and bought two kulfi sticks, while Khushi waited for him in the car. "Here you go" he gave her one and started having the other one. 

"You're allowed to have sweet?" 

"Once in a while, yes" he softly smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Arnav? Why did you stop the car here?" Khushi asked confusedly, moving her gaze between him and the temple in front of which he had stopped the car.

"Let's get married" he grinned a heart-stopping smile, making her gasp soundly, more in shock than in surprise.

For him to make such a comment, was something totally unexpected for her. She wanted someone to pinch her hard to get her out of all the dreamy things that were happening to her since last few hours. The change is his attitude didn't fail to impress her, obviously.

"Hey? Lost where?" she came out of his thoughts with his clicking his fingers in front of her eyes. 

"Huh?" she blinked her eyes rapidly and shifted in her seat, "Marry me? Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't say it, otherwise" he shrugged his shoulders, bending close to her and whispering huskily, "Dadi won't let us live in the same room until we marry, you know" and he winked and she froze.

Okay. Yes, he was the same person, in front of whom, his office staff could not stand without bowing their heads; whose orders made the whole crowd shudder; who was almost every girl's fantasy, and sadly he didn't give a damn to anyone; who was seen smiling like once in a year: HE WAS FLIRTING - with the lady he hated a week ago. 

This deserves a huge round of applause!

God, why do you have to do this with me? 

She chanted under her breath, her insides melting with his heated gaze. A dark shade of red crept up her cheeks and beads of sweat covered her forehead.

"Chalein?" He cutely asked, making her lips break into a smile, and she nodded slightly before he opened the door for her. 

The holy fire became the witness of the union of two souls, while the contentment which filled their hearts became the cherry on top of the cake. The priest present there chanted the incantations, while these two moved around the fire.

Life had to go on, whether he kept hating her; but then that life would not had given him the happiness he felt by being with Khushi.

Both of them, wearing thick garlands and Khushi having his name's vermilion in her hair partition and mangal-sutra around her neck, stood at the entrance of Raizada Mansion; waiting for Subhadra to welcome them inside.

The old lady gasped as her wrinkled fingers covered her gaping mouth, which soon turned into a beautiful smile on seeing her grandson married with the girl whom she had selected, many years ago. 

Khushi pressed Arnav's hand a little and they both shared a look before stepping forward and bending to touch Subhadra's feet to seek her blessings. She smiled hard with tears in her eyes, and hugged the couple close to her chest. 

THE END.

I have explored myself as a writer through this story, so it holds a really special place :D

The chapter was very short :| I didn't wanted to drag it with unnecessary things Ermm  

Epilogue will be posted soon :)

Thank you so much to ALL the readers of this story for the continuous support they've provided. *hugs* This story has been intense at times, and may have become too dramatic and unrealistic many a times; yet I have been receiving your love. Thank you so much :*

Please like and comment on this one too :) Each and every comment means a lot to me :D

For receiving PMs regarding future updates or any of my work, please buddy Jana_PM

Like my writing style? Come, read more of my work :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4364414

You have any questions to ask or anything to tell me personally, please feel free to PM/Scrap me :) Believe me, I can be a very good friend ;) 

Edited by -SanjanaSobti- - 25 June 2015 at 11:04am

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230sofykhanprincessep13raniushasunshaeyEr.shreeyasiSnigdha92aliahaysebarunsinghaniapra_s.96misty_19geetha_gkumarani_beyourselfbutterfly_20minna2000WesamswedanrambamalmymeearshiChandrigaaemanarshiBharati27nimkonaj84sangeethbala9290860623Sannys-fanpallavisarkarSuper.womanchemistry101cutie13MsFuzzybear69tasmineos112801Archu61prabha75sandystarz19ARSHI_FAN11gurukhushArshifan_priyalovebadhanfunwe23Swathiarshicrazyjibrinnyabcdefg1234567CHUNNU99jh006Sonia_J16spanny93shakrobaajsaran3339ammullu1i_m_arshiyasanjuarshisvg98MeherSjaymousoumyamuraliina_saahilAnnasabuChocolateArshiAish002loves_aishubrishti84mit0905Savera84KeerthiRajkumar...Champ...jasbinniya55anaswara93pran28671nissothangam100wildandsweetTaujooMadihaBroknAngeldaisydee425popstarAriyaLilyOrchidsagarpatadiaNilima2016Shamz94vidu87Natasha08khareshelleyswtsamarshi_sarunrakenduvadanaspillaarshiadvayshiv456KtotheMSirenMitraKarkitsarita_barunPdroverangelshahcoderladylovespariPinky.Raizadasasircandyjanmadhu1210Javeria3991risha8star_fan1Sona257sutapasarbabhomhoney-sweetycutepopsphillips_2909mandy15blue_rose1605lara3110-afsha-shalini_sChitraFanjsangeldream14laksh65ranogillpup03snoopy84kashishkSrilathalolla.LadyHitler.Happytwinklequicksilver.Alone111ShiningHeartssadhnasoumyaArshi.Sugi.IPKMysticRiverRajiSobtian

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
waiting...update soon
edited :

it was a lovely update...though i wudve loved to see a proper wedding with Nani participating in everything...

will u give an epilogue, there u can give some details as to how they probably married again, just for Nani, she deserves atleast that much...

Edited by anjs - 24 June 2015 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pdrover-SanjanaSobti-

RajiSobtian IF-Addictz
RajiSobtian
RajiSobtian

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Clap
Loved it
Simply superb update
Amazing ending Thumbs Up
I agree d part very short but its contain lots of happiness Day Dreaming
I want kulfi now you remaind me Unhappy come back soon sis with a new plot Big smile

-SanjanaSobti-

Alone111 IF-Sizzlerz
Alone111
Alone111

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Awesome updt
Lvly ending
Loved it

-SanjanaSobti-

quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SanjanaSobti-

-No epilogue-

Aiysa Kaiko Kari tu??Cry Epilogue to dena banta hai na. You can not leave it incompleteAngry.

Abhi to mujhey Arnav aur Khushi k chunnu munnu bachey bhi dekhney they; Puri Kumaari and Aalu KumaariEmbarrassed

Kaiko kari tu??Cry Do na humare Epilogue.Unhappy

And what does this mean??

Originally posted by -SanjanaSobti-

The chapter was very short :| I didn't wanted to drag it with unnecessary things Ermm  

Unnecessary things?Shocked Angry I want an Epilogue baasss. I want to see more of romantic side of my Arnav BabuDay Dreaming Kar dena apni Vaanuu k liye itna.
Pleassshh...pretty pleassshhHeart *puppy face*

Achha tu sochna iss baare main. Okhaay?EmbarrassedBig smile

Now i'll come to the update!

*sigh* the last chapter actually but it was written so dumdaar-lyClap. And the marriage proposal was so ASR-ishLOLEmbarrassed

I liked it. Simple yet fantastic.

Finally, they united letting go of their past. The story was Amaaayyy-zingg!!!Star

I Laauuu for this wonderful piece but i'll laaauu you more---if you err...Epilogue puleezeEmbarrassedLOL

Love,Hug
  ~V

Edited by .MissStubborn. - 25 June 2015 at 10:12am

-SanjanaSobti-

Go to top