#2 | Arshi SS-Sentiments | Epilogue 14/07 *COMPLETED* - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Such a awesome story...Love it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Aiysa Kaiko Kari tu??😭 Epilogue to dena banta hai na. You can not leave it incomplete😑.

Abhi to mujhey Arnav aur Khushi k chunnu munnu bachey bhi dekhney they; Puri Kumaari and Aalu Kumaari😳

Kaiko kari tu??😭 Do na humare Epilogue.πŸ˜”

And what does this mean??

Unnecessary things?😲 😑 I want an Epilogue baasss. I want to see more of romantic side of my Arnav Babu Kar dena apni Vaanuu k liye itna.
Pleassshh...pretty pleassshh❀️ *puppy face*

Achha tu sochna iss baare main. Okhaay?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Now i'll come to the update!

*sigh* the last chapter actually but it was written so dumdaar-lyπŸ‘. And the marriage proposal was so ASR-ishπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I liked it. Simple yet fantastic.

Finally, they united letting go of their past. The story was Amaaayyy-zingg!!!⭐️

I Laauuu for this wonderful piece but i'll laaauu you more---if you err...Epilogue puleezeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Love,πŸ€—
  ~V

Main kya likhungi epilogue mein 😳 Romance ke liye A Love Marriage kaafi hai na 😳
Originally posted by -SanjanaSobti-

Main kya likhungi epilogue mein 😳 Romance ke liye A Love Marriage kaafi hai na 😳

har story ka ek apna romance hota hai...'a love marriage' is a different story, this is a different one...

u can fit in an epilogue here too, dear...we want Nani to witness their marriage again...just show how Khushi n Nani convinced Arnav for all the rituals...and short short paragraphs of the pre wedding rituals n the wedding...then how they went for a month long honeymoon, n came back to have their happily everafter alongwith Nani...
Originally posted by anjs

har story ka ek apna romance hota hai...'a love marriage' is a different story, this is a different one...

u can fit in an epilogue here too, dear...we want Nani to witness their marriage again...just show how Khushi n Nani convinced Arnav for all the rituals...and short short paragraphs of the pre wedding rituals n the wedding...then how they went for a month long honeymoon, n came back to have their happily everafter alongwith Nani...

Okay then 😳 I will post an epilogue, soon :D Thank you for the suggestion :) Love you :*
Originally posted by -SanjanaSobti-

Okay then 😳 I will post an epilogue, soon :D Thank you for the suggestion :) Love you :*

most welcome dear
Amazing update ... love the ending very much ... are u going to give us an epilouge ?
Originally posted by jaymou

Amazing update ... love the ending very much ... are u going to give us an epilouge ?

Yes :)
lovely ending..!!!!!!!
but do give us epilogue..!!