Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Badmash Sanju kaha tha na tujhe main read Karungi wait karnaa par nahi tujhe Toh iss se finish karnaa tha . πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Oh god ! Congrats for finishing the thread ! This was a rocking story (bol Toh aissi Rahi hu Jaise I have read the whole story ! πŸ˜†) but read the past updates . Yeah I know I m damn slow but what can I do ? This boards are sucking . I don get time only to come here . Finally had a holiday . Had read all the chaps again . Finished thread one today . πŸ˜ƒ Proud of it and will finish this tomorrow I guess. πŸ˜³
The thread one was so interesting. You have a different style of writing . I read chap 7 and could not stop from reading other chaps . πŸ˜Š
Amazing work I must say , 
Anyways I can not say continue soon πŸ˜† so khuda hafiz ! 
Eid Mubarak ! 
Love 
Sam 
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Badmash Sanju kaha tha na tujhe main read Karungi wait karnaa par nahi tujhe Toh iss se finish karnaa tha . πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Oh god ! Congrats for finishing the thread ! This was a rocking story (bol Toh aissi Rahi hu Jaise I have read the whole story ! πŸ˜†) but read the past updates . Yeah I know I m damn slow but what can I do ? This boards are sucking . I don get time only to come here . Finally had a holiday . Had read all the chaps again . Finished thread one today . πŸ˜ƒ Proud of it and will finish this tomorrow I guess. πŸ˜³
The thread one was so interesting. You have a different style of writing . I read chap 7 and could not stop from reading other chaps . πŸ˜Š
Amazing work I must say , 
Anyways I can not say continue soon πŸ˜† so khuda hafiz ! 
Eid Mubarak ! 
Love 
Sam 

Ab kya kar sakte hai jab aap itna busy rehte hai πŸ˜† I'll be waiting for your views about the further story.. And since the story is completed, you may take as much time you wanna take πŸ˜†

Eid Mubarak <3 

Love you πŸ€—
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one dear :-D ... loved it and enjoyed your story to the fullest :-) ...
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh My God!!!! Oxford dictionary is such a useless... ek bhi word nhi h dhang ka... kese praise karu tumhe!!!???

Sanjana... U r the best!!!! LOVE U SWEETHEART...
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRIAAMUNDHRA

Ohhh My God!!!! Oxford dictionary is such a useless... ek bhi word nhi h dhang ka... kese praise karu tumhe!!!???

Sanjana... U r the best!!!! LOVE U SWEETHEART...

Haww really? 😲 

Love you too sweetheart ❀️ 
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story...just finished reading all the chapters and loved it.  Very intense story which you wrote it beautifully.  Loved the way you merged their present with the past.  Poor Khushi had a bad time in past...first lost her parents then kaka and kaki and in the last she lost her bestest friend because of misunderstanding that created by the neighbourhood.   But I am just surprised that why dadi was not able to make him understand that it is nothing to do with that poor soul...par jahan uske saath bura hua wahi use ek nayi doost aur ek acchha parivar milgaya.  You made me cry whenever a read the young Khushi and looking for her parents and feeling lonely.
Piyu was really good friend and a sister too.  She was there with Khushi in her thick and thin time. 
Loved Arnav as he still love Khushi but can't leave his past but good that he hadl listen to his mom and his heart and accepted Khushi with wholeheartedly.
Thanks for writing this story...i have already bookmarked your index and will start reading your stories.
Keep writing dear.
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Beautiful story...just finished reading all the chapters and loved it.  Very intense story which you wrote it beautifully.  Loved the way you merged their present with the past.  Poor Khushi had a bad time in past...first lost her parents then kaka and kaki and in the last she lost her bestest friend because of misunderstanding that created by the neighbourhood.   But I am just surprised that why dadi was not able to make him understand that it is nothing to do with that poor soul...par jahan uske saath bura hua wahi use ek nayi doost aur ek acchha parivar milgaya.  You made me cry whenever a read the young Khushi and looking for her parents and feeling lonely.

Piyu was really good friend and a sister too.  She was there with Khushi in her thick and thin time. 
Loved Arnav as he still love Khushi but can't leave his past but good that he hadl listen to his mom and his heart and accepted Khushi with wholeheartedly.
Thanks for writing this story...i have already bookmarked your index and will start reading your stories.
Keep writing dear.

Thank you so much for reading the story and giving such a wonderful comment 😊 Thanks a lot!
Leprechaun thumbnail
One of the most awesome story I read. You are awesome. Keep writing. Thanks for the PM>
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

One of the most awesome story I read. You are awesome. Keep writing. Thanks for the PM>

Is it? 😲 Aw thank you so much Edna😳 
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply awesome SS...
I loved it.