#2 | Arshi SS-Sentiments | Epilogue 14/07 *COMPLETED* - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -SanjanaSobti-

Okay then 😳 I will post an epilogue, soon :D Thank you for the suggestion :) Love you :*

Yayyy!!!
Lovely ending.. loved it.. Arnav married his Khushi well he is right his dadi won't allow them to live in same room without being married.. it was beautiful story.. will miss it.. πŸ˜ƒ

added your new account too.. thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
omg got married just like that wow

Nice update. I wasn't sure how I felt about the impromptu marriage but it kind of fits the bill. He hated her a few days ago and now wants to marry her. Only Arnav    πŸ˜† Glad you are adding an epilogue as this was kinda short. Thanks for the PM.
Awesome UpdateπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Gonna miss this story😭
If possible plz come vth a sequel to this one😊
hmmm itny jaldy ended😭...anyway superb update⭐️...a perfect ending,and thank you so much!!!yayyy there will b an epilogue..hmmm eagerly waiting for the part and will miss this story v much...so jaldy se new story lekar aao and creat magic here...keep writing,it helps us to go through awesome stories😊...so speed up sanju...Good luck and stay blessed<3Edited by ChocolateArshi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ChocolateArshi

At least i want this place...RES...sorry

Why are you sorry? 😲 You are away for a reason :)

Epilogue~

"Hamesha khush raho tum dono," [May you two be happy forever] Subhadra blessed the couple, moving her hands over their heads, before kissing Khushi over her forehead. 

She clasped Khushi's hand between hers and looked at Arnav, "I'll not welcome her as my daughter-in-law until I get you two married properly, as I have dreamt of."

Her wrinkled face lifted up as she smiled seeing Arnav humph at her demand. 

"Dadi, but--" Arnav tried to argue with his grandmother, but she shushed him by raising her hand.

"The way you two have married, this way is meant only for those who don't have their families' consent and they have to go for a runaway marriage;" Subhadra chided both of them, mocking off her anger which made them simper. Clearing her throat a bit, she continued, "but you toh have everyone's consent, so you should have waited.."

"Dadi, I thought this, exactly! But he said that you won't let us--" Khushi all of a sudden spoke, her voice rising with an all new confidence, only to be halted by Arnav, who pressed her hand hard and pursed his lips, faking a smile, gesturing to stop spilling out the beans. 

"Fine, dadi. As you wish.. We'll marry again. Hai na Khushi?" He grinned sheepishly, looking at Khushi and then at Subhadra, making Khushi shrug her shoulders and smile. 

~

In no time, ladies wearing glittery sarees, sat around Khushi, singing in their high-pitched voices. Two girls sat on either side of Khushi, putting henna on both of her hands, while some young girls, including Piya, danced in circles. Subhadra too sat on a couch adjacent to Khushi, admiring her happiness. 

The gathering consisted of just a few people: some neighbourhood ladies and some of Khushi's friends from AR. 

The Raizada Mansion was decorated with marigold flowers and fairy lights, and the groom, or precisely, the to-be groom readied himself in his room. His grandmother had strictly ordered him to not to step out of his room until he is asked to. He didn't really mind obeying to her orders today, because he had finally found the lost piece of his puzzle, the same piece that had put him out of peace all these years. 

His Khushi.

~

After about two hours of impatient wait, he was finally called downstairs.

Arnav walked down the stairs like a king, clad in a maroon sherwani with a smart pagdi over his head and a breathtaking smile on his lips. 

Subhadra smiled with teary eyes, and made him sit in the altar.

~

The priest was explaining Arnav some things, some meaning and religious stuff, when his eyes diverted to the stairs.

Angel.

The only word that travelled from his heart to his lips, as he saw Khushi descending down the stairs, along with Piya and some other girls, who were busy whispering some things in her ear and giggling, while she just blushed. A crimson colored lehenga adorned her body, the intricate crystals embedded on it causing her whole form to shine. 

Arnav stood up from his seated position as he looked at Subhadra walk towards the end of stairs, and hold Khushi by her shoulders, following her to the altar. 

And once again, they united, by everyone's consent and happiness, with whole of their hearts. 

Their life was finally complete, the last piece of their canvas filled with the color of love, the color of happiness, wiping away the color of hatred and sadness.. forever. 

~

Three years later.

"And the award for the best Designing Company goes to AR Fashion House, who has proved to be the best once again!" the announcer declared into the microphone, "I would like to call upon the stage, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, the owner of AR, without whose consistent hard and smart work, AR would not have reached to this height."

Arnav pecked his wife's lips and left to accept the trophy, while she just smiled hard and clapped as loud as she could. 

"Thank you everyone. It's a pleasure to receive this award for the third time consecutively, and all the credit goes to all my employees who work hard day and night. The hard work would have went in vain if her prayers and best wishes wouldn't have been there. Yes, I thank my life - my wife, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada with all my heart for being there with me through thick and thin and loving me with her whole self. I love you, Khushi!" He spoke his thank you speech, looking at Khushi, who touched the corners of her eyes to wipe out the emerging tears. 

She saw him walk towards their table and helped her up on the stage along with him, speaking again into the microphone, "She has been my luck, my reason to be successful, and now as she has given me a bigger reason to be happy, that is our little bundle of joy, who will color our lives in just six months, I can't just thank her enough!" He seemed to had choked on his words, feeling too emotional at the moment. 

Khushi looked at him all the while, and just smiled, winding her arm around his arm.

The audience clapped and cheered the couple, and they both looked at each other lovingly. 

Many had asked me to give an epilogue, so here's one. I tried my best to make it cute and romantic. 

I would be very happy if you like and comment 😊

Stay blessed, stay happy, believe in God and have an awesome life!

Love,

Sanjana.

Lovely ending. I'm going to miss this.