Reporters

Reporter's HUB - Epi 13-May 04

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Chaska meter rating up this week πŸ‘- if a show can manage that within 2 weeks, then it must be special.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Feel free to post your reviews!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What does HUB stands for πŸ˜•
but  Thank u for opening this thread😊
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the eye lock of Ananya and Kabir, there was some understanding conveyed unspoken. πŸ˜Š
I think Kabir recognised ananya, that is why he stopped her mid way when she was about to talk about her father? Was there some secret in that case which involves Kabir? 

Let's wait and watch.😊
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Loved the eye lock of Ananya and Kabir, there was some understanding conveyed unspoken. πŸ˜Š

I think Kabir recognised ananya, that is why he stopped her mid way when she was about to talk about her father? Was there some secret in that case which involves Kabir? 

Let's wait and watch.😊

I too felt there was something. At the end Ananya also said "everyone spoke bad about her father but not Kabir.."
Minionite thumbnail
Ah for the first time everyone is confused as to why Kabir did what he did. Of course this won't affect him because it's fiction, but I also feel that if they're going to show reality then for a while everyone will question him and then when he brings the truth out with or without Ananya's help, then everyone will do an Ananya.

And as expected Kabir was calm until his past was brought up. Whatever it is, it's something that hurts Kabir a lot else I would never have expected him to react the way he did.

Damn the way the news about Kabir was launched was too much. It suddenly just came into a debate. But then of course that's what you would expect.

Trisha is kind of an altu paltu. Jis taraf hawa ude udhar ho gayi. But I liked the perception of Ananya to expect something like this from Manav.

And then there is a moment between Kabir and Ananya. Obviously Ananya doesn't believe the news and she was trying to convey it to Kabir who is very obviously angry.

Honestly I didn't like that woman and I loved how Kabir reacted. If she's the type of woman to represent women then I'm more glad to see Kabir winning every time. He kept his anger on a cool. Ananya is a true reporter. She wanted to hear everything and saw so. And when Kabir looked at Manav I knew that he knew that Manav had done everything.

I feel that Kabir knows that Ananya might bring the truth out. That's why the 2 keep exchanging their looks. Because in a channel where everyone thinks Kabir is wrong, only Ananya seems to feel Kabir is right.

Aww Kabir's expressions when he remembered his past...I guess his ex-wife will be the typical greedy woman from what it seems.

The confrontation between Kabir and Ananya left me yearning for more. I wanted something explosive, some sudden slip of tongue from Kabir, I just wanted more. But then again the moment between Ronnie and Ananya was enough to say that she had understood what Kabir was trying to say.

This is truly something big with the introduction of this kidney track. And the mention of Delhi Kranti was again a good addition. And Kabir is also back on track working on the case to prove his point!

Precap: Ooh Kabir in disguise. I guess both are working separately to prove Kabir's point right. πŸ˜‰

Honestly, I'm not too pleased with today's episode. I felt that the episode was slower than the normal pace we've seen in the past 3 weeks. I hope tomorrow things pick up again.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Ah for the first time everyone is confused as to why Kabir did what he did. Of course this won't affect him because it's fiction, but I also feel that if they're going to show reality then for a while everyone will question him and then when he brings the truth out with or without Ananya's help, then everyone will do an Ananya.

And as expected Kabir was calm until his past was brought up. Whatever it is, it's something that hurts Kabir a lot else I would never have expected him to react the way he did.

Damn the way the news about Kabir was launched was too much. It suddenly just came into a debate. But then of course that's what you would expect.

Trisha is kind of an altu paltu. Jis taraf hawa ude udhar ho gayi. But I liked the perception of Ananya to expect something like this from Manav.

And then there is a moment between Kabir and Ananya. Obviously Ananya doesn't believe the news and she was trying to convey it to Kabir who is very obviously angry.

Honestly I didn't like that woman and I loved how Kabir reacted. If she's the type of woman to represent women then I'm more glad to see Kabir winning every time. He kept his anger on a cool. Ananya is a true reporter. She wanted to hear everything and saw so. And when Kabir looked at Manav I knew that he knew that Manav had done everything.

I feel that Kabir knows that Ananya might bring the truth out. That's why the 2 keep exchanging their looks. Because in a channel where everyone thinks Kabir is wrong, only Ananya seems to feel Kabir is right.

Aww Kabir's expressions when he remembered his past...I guess his ex-wife will be the typical greedy woman from what it seems.

The confrontation between Kabir and Ananya left me yearning for more. I wanted something explosive, some sudden slip of tongue from Kabir, I just wanted more. But then again the moment between Ronnie and Ananya was enough to say that she had understood what Kabir was trying to say.

This is truly something big with the introduction of this kidney track. And the mention of Delhi Kranti was again a good addition. And Kabir is also back on track working on the case to prove his point!

Precap: Ooh Kabir in disguise. I guess both are working separately to prove Kabir's point right. πŸ˜‰

Honestly, I'm not too pleased with today's episode. I felt that the episode was slower than the normal pace we've seen in the past 3 weeks. I hope tomorrow things pick up again.

Thanks for the awesome review...πŸ‘
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh that was kabir in disguise?
My sister says this serial should be renamed with James bond effect.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sagi.

Ohhh that was kabir in disguise?

My sister says this serial should be renamed with James bond effect.

Yep. The way he was talking and the way he walked forward it was quite obvious that it was Kabir and in one second they showed a close up and it was him.