India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Reporter's HUB - Epi 13-May 04

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Chaska meter rating up this week Clap- if a show can manage that within 2 weeks, then it must be special.LOLWink

Feel free to post your reviews!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.rajeevkiijannMaha149sonyjknumsirimiri

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
What does HUB stands for Confused
but  Thank u for opening this threadSmile
Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Ananya the eavesdropper!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Loved the eye lock of Ananya and Kabir, there was some understanding conveyed unspoken. Smile
I think Kabir recognised ananya, that is why he stopped her mid way when she was about to talk about her father? Was there some secret in that case which involves Kabir? 

Let's wait and watch.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.Sagi.

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi78

Loved the eye lock of Ananya and Kabir, there was some understanding conveyed unspoken. Smile
I think Kabir recognised ananya, that is why he stopped her mid way when she was about to talk about her father? Was there some secret in that case which involves Kabir? 

Let's wait and watch.Smile

I too felt there was something. At the end Ananya also said "everyone spoke bad about her father but not Kabir.."

Zannat.Mahi78

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Res
Metis Moderator
Metis
Metis

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Ah for the first time everyone is confused as to why Kabir did what he did. Of course this won't affect him because it's fiction, but I also feel that if they're going to show reality then for a while everyone will question him and then when he brings the truth out with or without Ananya's help, then everyone will do an Ananya.

And as expected Kabir was calm until his past was brought up. Whatever it is, it's something that hurts Kabir a lot else I would never have expected him to react the way he did.

Damn the way the news about Kabir was launched was too much. It suddenly just came into a debate. But then of course that's what you would expect.

Trisha is kind of an altu paltu. Jis taraf hawa ude udhar ho gayi. But I liked the perception of Ananya to expect something like this from Manav.

And then there is a moment between Kabir and Ananya. Obviously Ananya doesn't believe the news and she was trying to convey it to Kabir who is very obviously angry.

Honestly I didn't like that woman and I loved how Kabir reacted. If she's the type of woman to represent women then I'm more glad to see Kabir winning every time. He kept his anger on a cool. Ananya is a true reporter. She wanted to hear everything and saw so. And when Kabir looked at Manav I knew that he knew that Manav had done everything.

I feel that Kabir knows that Ananya might bring the truth out. That's why the 2 keep exchanging their looks. Because in a channel where everyone thinks Kabir is wrong, only Ananya seems to feel Kabir is right.

Aww Kabir's expressions when he remembered his past...I guess his ex-wife will be the typical greedy woman from what it seems.

The confrontation between Kabir and Ananya left me yearning for more. I wanted something explosive, some sudden slip of tongue from Kabir, I just wanted more. But then again the moment between Ronnie and Ananya was enough to say that she had understood what Kabir was trying to say.

This is truly something big with the introduction of this kidney track. And the mention of Delhi Kranti was again a good addition. And Kabir is also back on track working on the case to prove his point!

Precap: Ooh Kabir in disguise. I guess both are working separately to prove Kabir's point right. Wink

Honestly, I'm not too pleased with today's episode. I felt that the episode was slower than the normal pace we've seen in the past 3 weeks. I hope tomorrow things pick up again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aishakadri.86shantellbrownrenjinivarmaZannat.sonyjknumsirimiri

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Ah for the first time everyone is confused as to why Kabir did what he did. Of course this won't affect him because it's fiction, but I also feel that if they're going to show reality then for a while everyone will question him and then when he brings the truth out with or without Ananya's help, then everyone will do an Ananya.

And as expected Kabir was calm until his past was brought up. Whatever it is, it's something that hurts Kabir a lot else I would never have expected him to react the way he did.

Damn the way the news about Kabir was launched was too much. It suddenly just came into a debate. But then of course that's what you would expect.

Trisha is kind of an altu paltu. Jis taraf hawa ude udhar ho gayi. But I liked the perception of Ananya to expect something like this from Manav.

And then there is a moment between Kabir and Ananya. Obviously Ananya doesn't believe the news and she was trying to convey it to Kabir who is very obviously angry.

Honestly I didn't like that woman and I loved how Kabir reacted. If she's the type of woman to represent women then I'm more glad to see Kabir winning every time. He kept his anger on a cool. Ananya is a true reporter. She wanted to hear everything and saw so. And when Kabir looked at Manav I knew that he knew that Manav had done everything.

I feel that Kabir knows that Ananya might bring the truth out. That's why the 2 keep exchanging their looks. Because in a channel where everyone thinks Kabir is wrong, only Ananya seems to feel Kabir is right.

Aww Kabir's expressions when he remembered his past...I guess his ex-wife will be the typical greedy woman from what it seems.

The confrontation between Kabir and Ananya left me yearning for more. I wanted something explosive, some sudden slip of tongue from Kabir, I just wanted more. But then again the moment between Ronnie and Ananya was enough to say that she had understood what Kabir was trying to say.

This is truly something big with the introduction of this kidney track. And the mention of Delhi Kranti was again a good addition. And Kabir is also back on track working on the case to prove his point!

Precap: Ooh Kabir in disguise. I guess both are working separately to prove Kabir's point right. Wink

Honestly, I'm not too pleased with today's episode. I felt that the episode was slower than the normal pace we've seen in the past 3 weeks. I hope tomorrow things pick up again.
Thanks for the awesome review...Clap

Zannat.Sagi.

Go to top