Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. (Page 17)

IKEAwizard Senior Member
IKEAwizard
IKEAwizard

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Usually when I see a precap like this I just KNOW it's going to be a dream sequence...

But I don't know about this one. It feels real to me. Listen to her dialogue for example - she tells him she knows he has to go to London. It just feels very real for her to mention that. If she was dreaming, I think their interaction would be devoid of any mention of obstacles (I consider London an obstacle, since that's how they talk about it). 

Edited by IKEAwizard - 04 May 2015 at 9:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_Flamelovely_ladyTeogapi

Infinite_Flame Goldie
Infinite_Flame
Infinite_Flame

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -Aditi

Oh I was so disappointed when Nisha did nothing and just sent bunty and when she did that coffee stunt...i literally gave a jumping standing ovation :D

I dont kno why but i want to see that beneath the greed and crazed selfishness, there exists a sumit that loves dolly...Obviously its DoSa all the way but an eyeopening act on how much he has lost because of hia greed and his shunning away his mother forever is what is to be seen.

ooohh...Viraj is going absolute physcotic and delusional , talking to photos and self talks ...it was a goosebump moment ..Arre VJ come soon, ur elder son is going bonkers..save him if u can

Vivek Mushran..He is an absolute onscreen delight..What an actor he is...The etched tension and yet a subtle awareness to the sorroundings

i love cousins, how much ever silly they are. I love their immaturity ...Can we have ladoo and how blah on board please

NiBir were an absolute delight today...The flirtatious undertone to convo was totally awww rendering being a NiBir fan.

Nisha dropping coffee...I was jumping and clapping. Sumit so deserved it. I loved how bravely Nisha told Sumit about not to think of hurting Dolly again. When Sumit left...we can see he is one...whereas cousins are all together with Kabir. That's how it is going to pan out.

Viraj is turning scary day by day. He has to be stopped and brought back to the real world. VJ has to enter. But I don't think she can do anything immediate. Viraj has to know Nisha truly loves Kabir.

Vivek was fantastic. He showed Ramesh's preoccupied with CM, yet questioning Sumit...talking with Viren with the stress evident, was brilliantly done. He just wants to question KN and know the truth...whatever the truth is.

Cousins were adorable..But i can't stop thinking...Bunty gave this kissing idea? Shocked

:p the kids nowadays are too mature, bunty can think up like that, but atleast the elder ones should have smacked him and changed the idea lil.

but its just a kiss and not a liplock they are asking..how difficult is it to give a chaste kiss on cheek...y so much tension..

Ooops u guys dint like the dream sequence...someone among in here called it x-rated(naam nai yad, i was just reading thru without focussing on .names)...:O

Simple hot I love you tha why would u call it x-rated :'( ..Itna beautiful dream sequence hai. .And finally she is a girl, who even if not interested in romance talks ,was sorrounded with girls blushing and talking about romance and movies bhi dekhi hogi na, to subconsciously she does have all ideas of romance, confessions seated inside her brains and when she is looking forward to that phase in life, all subconscious things she has heard and seen now manifests as dream and so even though its lil unlike Nisha but then there have been subtle changes in her and her seeing the dream is not wierd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Teogapi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Aditi...Nisha's dreams have always been like this...I don't know...I don't like it either. From Viraj time...It has always been too dreamy...Also...she just had a dream sequence...lol 
For me...I don't like this Nisha who forgets everything and becomes so different from what she is...As for the beauty of the sequence... it depends on preferences..:) For me...A BIG NO! Lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_Flamedeek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Oh I was so disappointed when Nisha did nothing and just sent bunty and when she did that coffee stunt...i literally gave a jumping standing ovation :D

I dont kno why but i want to see that beneath the greed and crazed selfishness, there exists a sumit that loves dolly...Obviously its DoSa all the way but an eyeopening act on how much he has lost because of hia greed and his shunning away his mother forever is what is to be seen.

ooohh...Viraj is going absolute physcotic and delusional , talking to photos and self talks ...it was a goosebump moment ..Arre VJ come soon, ur elder son is going bonkers..save him if u can

Vivek Mushran..He is an absolute onscreen delight..What an actor he is...The etched tension and yet a subtle awareness to the sorroundings

i love cousins, how much ever silly they are. I love their immaturity ...Can we have ladoo and how blah on board please

NiBir were an absolute delight today...The flirtatious undertone to convo was totally awww rendering being a NiBir fan.

Nisha dropping coffee...I was jumping and clapping. Sumit so deserved it. I loved how bravely Nisha told Sumit about not to think of hurting Dolly again. When Sumit left...we can see he is one...whereas cousins are all together with Kabir. That's how it is going to pan out.

Viraj is turning scary day by day. He has to be stopped and brought back to the real world. VJ has to enter. But I don't think she can do anything immediate. Viraj has to know Nisha truly loves Kabir.

Vivek was fantastic. He showed Ramesh's preoccupied with CM, yet questioning Sumit...talking with Viren with the stress evident, was brilliantly done. He just wants to question KN and know the truth...whatever the truth is.

Cousins were adorable..But i can't stop thinking...Bunty gave this kissing idea? Shocked

:p the kids nowadays are too mature, bunty can think up like that, but atleast the elder ones should have smacked him and changed the idea lil.

but its just a kiss and not a liplock they are asking..how difficult is it to give a chaste kiss on cheek...y so much tension..

Ooops u guys dint like the dream sequence...someone among in here called it x-rated(naam nai yad, i was just reading thru without focussing on .names)...:O

Simple hot I love you tha why would u call it x-rated :'( ..Itna beautiful dream sequence hai. .And finally she is a girl, who even if not interested in romance talks ,was sorrounded with girls blushing and talking about romance and movies bhi dekhi hogi na, to subconsciously she does have all ideas of romance, confessions seated inside her brains and when she is looking forward to that phase in life, all subconscious things she has heard and seen now manifests as dream and so even though its lil unlike Nisha but then there have been subtle changes in her and her seeing the dream is not wierd.
sorry if I had hurt u calling it x rated. Bit its a dream na and there is a difference between real and dream sequence. Real mein toh phir bhi  its OK but Aisa dream is actually wired.  I actually hate d her doobi doobi sequences. This pme was phir bhi on coz kabir is her husband but she was dreaming about viraj when he was her boss and mentor. I don't like nisha's dream sequences. It is completely different from her original avatar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

@Aditi...Nisha's dreams have always been like this...I don't know...I don't like it either. From Viraj time...It has always been too dreamy...Also...she just had a dream sequence...lol 
For me...I don't like this Nisha who forgets everything and becomes so different from what she is...As for the beauty of the sequence... it depends on preferences..:) For me...A BIG NO! Lol

@bold: same for me man. Tbh, I actually really did not like the precap and it kinda ruined the rest of the episode for me. I kinda think its too early for her to be having such dreams. Idk. It's been what 2 months since she's known Kabir? But whatever, she's always been fast with her emotions. 

I liked the Sumit-Nisha scene, except I'm wary as to what Sumit will do to her. I'm afraid that he might actually trap her in some way -- maybe get her alone with crazed Viraj or something? (also, I hope she stopped going to Viraj physio, like after the dance scene, we haven't seen here there so in my mind, she's completely stopped going there). 

Also, I didn't mind the Vimla scene. It was technically seemingly unnecessary but I always like it when other characters/ GF members are shown. 

As for the Viren scene yeah, I felt like the actor was off? He didn't know what to portray? What did strike me however, was that even Viren has noticed Sumit's weird behaviour -- tensing up randomly and getting lost in his thoughts. Maybe while Viren will deny any accusations against Sumit initially, he might, on the inside, actually have doubts? 

deek_210TeogapiShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

agree. Its raining dream sequences and its awkward to watch.  Realty hoga toh tab bhi theek hai it clilf have been in the heat of the moment but dream is like completely against the character. 

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Hey Rema...:)
hwy. How is cl??LOL
Infinite_Flame Goldie
Infinite_Flame
Infinite_Flame

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Lol kya hurt ...nai nai..i to was just shocked to read x-rated ...yea the only reason its acceptable is coz kabir is her husband and she accepts him as her husband ,when with viraj, i disliked it too coz she he was a mentor and she was going crazed in doobi doobi mode :p...

Vaise yea her dream mode feels like ki vo apne itna sare non crush years ki kasar ek sath puri kar rai hai...lol :p

Go to top