Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

I don't want DoSa soo soon. If Sumit brings that up...family would be shocked and disgusted
[/QUOTE]

DOSA should not happen so fast and so soon.Dolly is on the right track.Let her explore.SUMIT??Nah! it will be Leela for sure.GH will be hell scared and would warn Dolly to be out of the business asap and be a good wife.What a shame?😒
[/QUOTE]
That's where Nisha and cousins can support Dolly. I want Ramy here too and warn Sumit once. Sumit has to fear what he is against now. For now he thinks its only KN. 

GF! I hope not...I want V2 to be strong and not fear. Dadaji can't budge for Leela's words.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
something like this?🤔

And Dadaji would do retirement drama and all blame comes on Ramesh for spoiling peace of the house...Dadaji knows how to get things done. ..lol Ramesh's life goes in handling Nisha and Dadaji itself. 

I was shocked too...At least cousins should have stopped Bunty. RL doesn't have time when their daughter does something like this. Bunty spending 9k has to come out. RL thinks Bunty has realised his mistake...but Bunty hasn't.

OH yes! I totally forgot- he is too young to handle his finance.RL should keep an eye on him?talk to his teachers weekly basis.9k was too much for that kid.They needs to sit down with him and have good throw talk session.RL is too busy with Nisha to even think about Bunty.The way Kabir gave him money and he was super happy- Nope-that's not how you deal with a  teenager Kid.I don't blame Kabir cuz he himself needs to learn hell lot of things

Dadaji should leave for teer-yatra for all his worng doings.His maan will be shaant.One of these days,Ramy will need RUM to chuck him out of misery.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laboni Bunty isn't too young either. RL gave the money for him to pay his tuition fees which he might have been doing properly for months or years. So they trusted him. Kabir giving the money was so wrong and Nisha accepted too? That was so bad. Nisha is training Bunty to keep RL in the dark. Problem is cousins must have grown together...and Bunty must have grown largely with Nisha actually. 
Ramesh has to go for Whiskey and Rum and get his emotions out...Else Dadaji and Nisha would make sure he bottles up and take blame...
laboni11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I don't want DoSa soo soon. If Sumit brings that up...family would be shocked and disgusted

DOSA should not happen so fast and so soon.Dolly is on the right track.Let her explore.SUMIT??Nah! it will be Leela for sure.GH will be hell scared and would warn Dolly to be out of the business asap and be a good wife.What a shame?😒

That's where Nisha and cousins can support Dolly. I want Ramy here too and warn Sumit once. Sumit has to fear what he is against now. For now he thinks its only KN. 

GF! I hope not...I want V2 to be strong and not fear. Dadaji can't budge for Leela's words.

@ bold-V2 will be in fear for badnaami and for Dolly too.They will keep quiet and listen to Leela's wrong talking.They won't head what Dolly has to say.Dadaji will pay attention to Leela's word and again make a wrong judgment.V2 will follow Dadaji's word like statues.I can vouch for V2 it will happen.They don't have guts to speak/fight against Singham.

Physical Abuse is a whole new scenario though.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laboni Sumit can always accept he abused Dolly but he realised his mistake and wants a second chance? I am sure Dadaji and V2 would fall for it. I want cousins and RL to be on Dolly's side. I want Dolly to share her problems with Lakshmi as she used to...and not with Saurav as she is doing now. 
laboni11 thumbnail

Or Ramesh confronts and leave disappointed but next day it breaks to the family? Ramesh getting to know has to have some significance... it could have been SV type too else na? Everyone getting to know at the same time? 

Prakash guy? But he is going to just drop Viren and not talk na...So Ramesh has to get back to KNH. 

May be Sumit tells Viraj about FJ and Viraj tells Sumit that Ramesh knows? So when Viraj tells Ramesh about FJ privately...Sumit breaks everything to the family?

You think Ramy will break the news to the family?This will be such a blow for everyone....
Oh Hell!It has to end somewhere.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
No! Ramesh wouldn't tell the family before he confronts KN. But when CM breaks...would he ever tell anything? What if he gets hold of some proof for CM in the night? 
We would have some more progress today.
laboni11 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shwets1502]@laboni Sumit can always accept he abused Dolly but he realised his mistake and wants a second chance? I am sure Dadaji and V2 would fall for it. I want cousins and RL to be on Dolly's side. I want Dolly to share her problems with Lakshmi as she used to...and not with Saurav as she is doing now. 
[/QUO

Dosa has to happen and may be that is the reason Dolly is sharing her pros and cons with Saurav.I believe she should go and talk to V2 cuz they are her parents and they have every right to know.Please,leave RL for now they have lot on their plate to deal with.Thanks to KN.Beside,Dolly is V2 daughter not RL's.High time they act as parents.If V2 and Dadaji fall for Sumit Physical abuse for 2nd time-there will be a choas in GH and I for one will want to gladly shoot V2,Singham and Sumit.😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL honestly, I feel like we keep going in circles. We've discussed so many different scenarios about the FJ and CM that reading them feels redundant. 

I actually cannot wait until something substantial is shown that can add a new layer in the story. Like maybe your Prakash character Shweta , LOL.
laboni11 thumbnail

No! Ramesh wouldn't tell the family before he confronts KN. But when CM breaks...would he ever tell anything? What if he gets hold of some proof for CM in the night? 

We would have some more progress today.

I don't see Ramy doing that either.He will have a good talk with KN first and most likely he will be more clear about CM today.