Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. - Page 23

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
But laboni...If CM is going to come out to the family now...what was the point of making Ramesh know about it before hand and that too from Viraj. He still hasn't confronted them...and next day it blows out...? 
Sumit is going to play his cards well..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tell me when saurabh comes out n his story moves ahead to dolly-saurabh n nibir romance... 
i m on hibernation mode till den. exams 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@laboni I wonder the same...Nisha used to think of RL before but never about how her actions affect them. Even after terrace incident...Dadaji told the same how Nisha never considered RLs respect when she said she was with some boy. Again during that incident...couldn't Nisha tells Ramesh that it was Dolly Sumit and she just saved them? Why shout back? Ramesh had so much trust that Nisha could have never done it. 

Nisha always thinks about escaping the current situation while Ramesh looks at the future. She has time abs again put him down and never realised how much he suffers. I mean...even after her past got revealed...didn't she understand how much it would have affected him? 

Nisha has to realise her mistake at least now. Ramesh believes life is about learning from mistake and hence helps Nisha every time she makes mistake but she doesn't seemed to be learning from it.

@ bold- this is it-you said it -his believes are always counting the mistakes and learn from it  and she thinks how to make a mistake and forget about it in life.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

tell me when saurabh comes out n his story moves ahead to dolly-saurabh n nibir romance... 

i m on hibernation mode till den. exams 

I don't want DoSa soo soon. If Sumit brings that up...family would be shocked and disgusted
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laboni11

@ bold- this is it-you said it -his believes are always counting the mistakes and learn from it  and she thinks how to make a mistake and forget about it in life.

She is Dadaji's parchaayi na...So doesn't seem to be grateful or accepts her mistake and learn...:x

I want Ramesh to tell Dadaji that everything is his mistake... Lol

I think its time RL leave with Bunty...Sukku can go to Mumbai and Nisha can do whatever she wants. At least Ramesh would be peaceful
laboni11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

But laboni...If CM is going to come out to the family now...what was the point of making Ramesh know about it before hand and that too from Viraj. He still hasn't confronted them...and next day it blows out...? 

Sumit is going to play his cards well..

This is where I can't  make up 2 +2 +together.If CM is out same day as FJ.Why was Ramesh be told about it beforehand?May be he won't have time to confront KN.He might be busy with that Prakash guy.Sumit is on a roll but not for too long.Scratching heads...

Shwets1502 thumbnail

This is where I can't  make up 2 +2 +together.If CM is out same day as FJ.Why was Ramesh be told about it beforehand?May be he won't have time to confront KN.He might be busy with that Prakash guy.Sumit is on a roll but not for too long.Scratching heads...

Or Ramesh confronts and leave disappointed but next day it breaks to the family? Ramesh getting to know has to have some significance... it could have been SV type too else na? Everyone getting to know at the same time? 

Prakash guy? But he is going to just drop Viren and not talk na...So Ramesh has to get back to KNH. 

May be Sumit tells Viraj about FJ and Viraj tells Sumit that Ramesh knows? So when Viraj tells Ramesh about FJ privately...Sumit breaks everything to the family?

laboni11 thumbnail

I think its time RL leave with Bunty...Sukku can go to Mumbai and Nisha can do whatever she wants. At least Ramesh would be peaceful
[/QUOTE]

@ bold-it's high time he does that.Say out loud and clear.His one and only daughter making him run for his life.How ironic!!!!

It's about time RL focus on Bunty.He is a kid and needs a proper guidance.He was too excited today about the kiss and proposal.My future mother in law was like Isn't he too young for something like this?🤔
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@ bold-it's high time he does that.Say out loud and clear.His one and only daughter making him run for his life.How ironic!!!!

It's about time RL focus on Bunty.He is a kid and needs a proper guidance.He was too excited today about the kiss and proposal.My future mother in law was like Isn't he too young for something like this?🤔
[/QUOTE]
And Dadaji would do retirement drama and all blame comes on Ramesh for spoiling peace of the house...Dadaji knows how to get things done. ..lol Ramesh's life goes in handling Nisha and Dadaji itself. 

I was shocked too...At least cousins should have stopped Bunty. RL doesn't have time when their daughter does something like this. Bunty spending 9k has to come out. RL thinks Bunty has realised his mistake...but Bunty hasn't.
laboni11 thumbnail
[
I don't want DoSa soo soon. If Sumit brings that up...family would be shocked and disgusted

DOSA should not happen so fast and so soon.Dolly is on the right track.Let her explore.SUMIT??Nah! it will be Leela for sure.GH will be hell scared and would warn Dolly to be out of the business asap and be a good wife.What a shame?😒